FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Scratched my Shooting Star foams. Any good way to fix scrapes, or anyone know where to get a size 10? Got tackled by drunk fool on pavement. Scratched the side of my right shoe.

Question for u guys:

I have some 2001 All black foam pros, they are so comfy. It feels like full length zoom.

I bought some VNDS Volts foam pros recently, they feel like bricks. Only my second pair of foams. But definitely not as comfortable.

I'm kinda on a Foam kick right now, but not entirely sure if I wanna pick up anymore with how these volts feel.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I asked this a couple posts ago and was wondering if anyone could please help.

Ugh you bastard. I had 2 of the black pairs but could never get my hands on the BGs, I wanted those silvers most followed by the golds... I think there  was a navy pair too, not 100% sure

Last edited:
Ugh you bastard. I had 2 of the black pairs but could never get my hands on the BGs, I wanted those silvers most followed by the golds... I think there  was a navy pair too, not 100% sure
yea there was a navy too, lovely shoe but the strap in the front broke and the pods are falling apart, I was angry and forgot I had these on and squatted to put something in a bag and now it looks worse :smh:

gotta throw on the real heat once in a while [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Had to switch into another pair of kicks :lol:
Gotta get those restored or something

Scratched my Shooting Star foams. Any good way to fix scrapes, or anyone know where to get a size 10? Got tackled by drunk fool on pavement. Scratched the side of my right shoe.
OUCH.. that sucks.. id never ball in my foams.. too much risk to thawing out my ice

We couldn't possibly be better aware of that.

Is there any other area of your life that you're this much of a broken record about?
laugh.gif
anything over 100 bucks for me that I cant easily buy when needed at a lower price i take pride in keeping it fresh.. whther its a laptop iphone or whatnot.. its gonna look fresh feel fresh and smell fresh..

can't compla

anything over 100 bucks for me that I cant easily buy when needed at a lower price i take pride in keeping it fresh.. whther its a laptop iphone or whatnot.. its gonna look fresh feel fresh and smell fresh..
smart

Said store is now sold out, everyone but 1 person had a fair shot. I think I helped save NT members $700 total.

Last edited:

as long as it's not limited it should be easy to get in general. I know in my area it will. Still got silvers, royals, coppers, dooms, in stores.

Might have to pay retail for them eggplants, at least jersey retail with a coupon lol, but a 12.5 won't happen like that

Back
Top Bottom