Orange Foams w/royal laces all day.

Go Gators.

pimp.gif
can some PS that? 
if that black upper was blue or orange that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

I'm guessing these will sell out in less than 10 mins online tonight

these will sell out on NDC in 3 minutes tops... as soon they tweet the link for them, 2 minutes later they will tweet sold out..

Im at sneaker villa in downtown Pittsburgh and there are about 40 people out here already. I got here at about 9 and the line was already super deep and they handed out wristbands. a lot of shadiness with dudes trying to cut the line. The only other places in Pittsburgh that got them are jimmy jazz (sold out already) and social status but you also had to buy a $150 sweatshirt to get them smh. Hope everyone that wants them can grab them.

They def will sell out ASAP. I just hope I can grab a pair before they do. If not oh well. Not standing in line for kicks anymore

only trying online for this one.. dealt with too much bs on the metallic reds to head out to mall again

JUST COPPED MY PAIRS SMH AT THESE NEW SNEAKERHEADS DUDES THEY'RE EVERYWHERE NOW 
laugh.gif
. EVER TESTED SOME OF THESE DUDES SHOE KNOWLEDGE ALL THEY KNOW IS SPACE JAMS AND FOAMS.

wanna cop, but seems like i have more and more shoes that i rarely wear. honestly the only foams i wear on the reg are the cough drops. no where around my way has them to see in person so gotta try online.
if i get them and end up not liking them hopefully i can trade for some fresh royals...

My swingmans weren't double boxed and they came to me dang near perfect. I really don't care too much for the box as long as it serves its purpose. Talking about anal retentive lol do they suppose to sing a jingle and have spot lites and fireworks too hahaha. But i'm waking up in a few hours and hopefully get these. They aren't the best but I can pull em off. Really this is just going thru the motions since I seen the lebron elites but hope everybody who want a pair get a pair and to those who hating
Chiquita never looked this fresh lol

anyone on the phone with eastbay right now? havent talked to a rep yet still on hold... are they taking phone orders?

recieved my pair UPS today. Personally, I think they are a beautiful sneaker and will be attempting to copp seconds retail in a few minutes. To each their own, but I think people are gonna regeret not picking these up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom