Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a sz 12 on eastbay order went through for sure cuz already got the confirmation email

never got a chance to see it in person so will see will i keep it or not, with current market of foam's, got nothing to loss

Originally Posted by Lubu1

these sold out pretty slowly

Compared to the Metallic red's, yeah.
But virtually no lag= 
pimp.gif

got them surprisingly. i been striking out on online orders for months. i wasnt even going to try. Went thru at 1202am sz12. I see someone used a disco code too. wish i knew. lol

So if I got a paypal confirmation then I'm good to go?? Never actually got through on an midnight release online order before.

NVM just got my nike confirmation.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

JUST COPPED MY PAIRS SMH AT THESE NEW SNEAKERHEADS DUDES THEY'RE EVERYWHERE NOW 
laugh.gif
. EVER TESTED SOME OF THESE DUDES SHOE KNOWLEDGE ALL THEY KNOW IS SPACE JAMS AND FOAMS.

roll.gif
At the sig

Anybody get order conf from nike yet? Got 2 more minutes for my eastbay virtual cart. I'm sure it's sold out with phone orders anyway

Originally Posted by torres

#@+#, the twitter link took me to a product not found page, W T F!!!!

That happened to me too but I shot over to NDC & gave it a try. Why does ftl.com sell out in literally 1 second??

Thank God, I finally was able to cop on NDC...First cop online in 2012, I was 0 for everything for 2.5 months on NDC...

As soon as it was my time to check out on eastbay. Product is no longer available. Oh well and Eastbay is usually money for me. Oh well. I'll still try them on the next one. Platinum line failed me.

buying on NikeStore, FTL/FTA/Eastbay is a joke.  3 releases in a row i've wasted my time at midnight and each time at 12 on the dot all 4 sites have their entire stock sold out.  

i've been collected foams for 15 yrs, wanted them when no one else did and now I have to put up with this BS for what is honestly a nothing color?  no more.  and, i don't think i'm alone in that sentiment. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom