Foamposite One "Stealth" re-releasing Holiday 2013... sorta

my '12 stealths are still ds. not convinced i wan't these anthracites since the silver accents on the stealths appeal to me more than the all black upper on these. if/when the soles on my stealths eventually yellow i'll seaglow them or dye them black or a darker grey. if i didn't have stealths i would go all out for these though.

The stealth's that released a few months ago had a clear sole, and these have a smokey sole. Is that the only difference between them? Also, why do you think Nike would release both shoes relatively close to one another?
I love learning stuff about sneakers, thanks for your patience and time.
No, the ones released last year had a smokey sole and these are just a straight black sole.

Hes right, and to answer why Nike would release these is cause they are durable and they know they can make tons of money off an all black foam, last years pair had people wanting a blacked out sole so here Nike comes to capitalize

I dunno about other areas but the DMV and NYC used to see annul releases of Black Foam Pros in the early to mid 2000s.

Would love it that came back with Foam Ones

If release actually happens I'm all in.
still kicking myself for not going after stealths last year.

Soon I hope. Still not too overly anxious about the release until they actually have a true release date. Don't wanna get my hopes up

Pink foam #s would be dope for these.  Everytime I rock my Stealths, I get hounded so these will be a nice consolation.  Need a pair for myself and several for family members.

i would not get hopes up for these being released in gr numbers. probably gonna be the same as last year's stealth release. seems nike has a track record of doing limited releases for kicks that would do big numbers as a gr. if i get a pair of these anthracites i'll keep my stealths on ice. otherwise i'm breaking the stealths out at the 1 year mark.

I have a feeling these have been scrapped

They aren't even on that French or Spanish release calendar anymore and that thing has been shockingly accurate

Money saved I guess

probably scrapped these so they can come out with the weatherman 2.0

roll.gif

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

These foams were on there till they updated it, which was sometime in the past 3 days

I believe these may still be in plans because there are 4 months left, a foam in sept, Oct, nov, and DEC would only seem right...thermal maps in sept, safari's in Oct/Nov, asteroids in Oct/nov ...safari's and asteroids date interchangeable and anthracites reretro in DEC...that only seems right, especially since this is 4th qtr

There were minimal details until very late in the game on Stealths last year.  Time will tell.
I would murder everyone in this thread if it would magically give my girl the mass that your AVI's got. I would never leave her, I would never leave the house lol.

anyway in real life...

Have yet to UNDS my '12 stealth's. Debating throwing them into the rotation heavy this fall tho. I just can't see NSW doing something so sensible as releasing a solid color soled stealth as a GR. The rule is starting to become: Think about whatever makes sense and then rule that out as an option for a release.

Two of the best foam rumors of the year scrapped or pushed back for nonsense, these and the Knickstape foams. I know a lot of people hated on the Knicks, but they would have sold.

Back
Top Bottom