Foamposite One "Stealth" re-releasing Holiday 2013... sorta

lets steer clear of weatherman talk in this thread. every foam thread will fall into this trap. lets try and stave this off as long as possible.

There were minimal details until very late in the game on Stealths last year.  Time will tell.
I would murder everyone in this thread if it would magically give my girl the mass that your AVI's got. I would never leave her, I would never leave the house lol.

anyway in real life...

Have yet to UNDS my '12 stealth's. Debating throwing them into the rotation heavy this fall tho. I just can't see NSW doing something so sensible as releasing a solid color soled stealth as a GR. The rule is starting to become: Think about whatever makes sense and then rule that out as an option for a release.

Two of the best foam rumors of the year scrapped or pushed back for nonsense, these and the Knickstape foams. I know a lot of people hated on the Knicks, but they would have sold.
Get her on some heavy squats and lunges.
smokin.gif

I just watch a pair of worn carolinas go for $550 on ebay in size 10.5 Imaging stocking up on those back in the day.

meanwhile the same guy who posted those Caro Pros, had a size 10.5 VNDS with box RED PROS that went for 330 shipped... I wanted both, and slept on the red pro auction after watching the Caros slip away after 400 then a tear or two slide

meanwhile the same guy who posted those Caro Pros, had a size 10.5 VNDS with box RED PROS that went for 330 shipped... I wanted both, and slept on the red pro auction after watching the Caros slip away after 400 then a tear or two slide

I saw those red pros too! $330 not bad for the condition they were in. VNDS for sure. Honestly i'd take the reds over the caros for that price. But wish nike would retro some classics instead of all the recent junk! I woudn't have a problem paying $250 retail for any of the old pros.

I saw those red pros too! $330 not bad for the condition they were in. VNDS for sure. Honestly i'd take the reds over the caros for that price. But wish nike would retro some classics instead of all the recent junk! I woudn't have a problem paying $250 retail for any of the old pros.
I hope they are gonna start releasing some older colors specially since the new colors arent selling out anymore

For sure! Id gladley pay "premium" prices for the blue,red,black pros. Caro pros i may even pay more

I wanted to bid on both of those auctions. But the caros kept going up and i wasnt happy, so i forgot all about the red pros. Someone got a great deal on those!

everyone lies about the condition of thier foams " worn on my rug " " never balled in " " been ni my closet since 02 " ...any slight notice of heel drag would not classify a shoe as " vnds " ...the uppers you can get away with it even if you have scratches...they stay looking good...looking at the corners of the heels will give u an idea of how many time they have been worn...heel drag does not come from wearing a sneaker 10x...alot of the carolina foams being sold are extremely dirty and might be a real project to try and clean/restore etc...but then it might not be worth it the end of the day...either way if you find a clean close to vnds carolina your looking at aroun d 700...500 for red pros

Back
Top Bottom