FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

damn i need pho now too, but aint got any pho sports around work :stoneface:

How was that mac n cheese @moomoopanda
 ?

it was bomb. imo, best mac and cheese in seattle. comes from a food truck called "Pinky's Kitchen"..

their mac and cheese bowls and their sandwiches are A+ :nthat:

Yo potatoglasses potatoglasses how's the cost of living up there? I would assume jobs pay more up there, but how much is rent? like at a decent spot, nothing too fancy...

I'm still tripping at how expensive everything was :lol:

I'm on a tight *** budget 'til next Friday :smh:

How in the blue hell is 4pc chicken and two sides 5 bucks? :pimp: I just paid 12 bucks for the same thing. Food really is cheap there.

How in the blue hell is 4pc chicken and two sides 5 bucks? :pimp: I just paid 12 bucks for the same thing. Food really is cheap there.

That's the spot. I always go there when I don't pack a lunch (by my job)

Ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with avocado, order of onion rings, and a coke for $9 today :pimp:

Man these last few pics

Thank god its the weekend. I think sunday im gonna have a "me" day and hit some of my spots. Been goin through a lot of ****lately. I need it. And with my work schedule I can only go out on the weekends.

How you even bite that whole thing? Looks like it requires a guy fieri / adam richman type of bite.

There's a ramen festival today in San Francisco, but it's packed as hell...I won't be going, anyone going though?

Back
Top Bottom