FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

^^^ damn where is that from?

Decent Pizza from a friends of mines shop..authentic Italian food but pizzas drcent

HBD Grime

Fat boy once again you are the king of insane burgers in here.

Good pics everybody, Repped the last few pages

Went to Costco just to eat. My membership expired a year ago but good they don't take back the card haha. Was gonna go for a slice of pizza but saw they have a new BBQ brisket sandwich for $5 so went for that instead. Doesn't look good but it tasted good that's all that matters. Hot day so berry smoothie was a must.

Zankou Chicken on Sepulveda in West LA

Shrimp and Grits from Pittypat's Porch in Downtown Atlanta

Manuel's special from Manuel's in East LA

Orleans and York, Inglewood

Weekend eats :lol:

Nickel Diner Breakfast by chiva1908, on Flickr

Griddle Cafe Breakfast by chiva1908, on Flickr

Red Velvet Pancake by chiva1908, on Flickr

Apple Cobbler French Toast by chiva1908, on Flickr

Funnel cake w/ strawberries

Fried Oreos, yes I said Fried 8)

Ribs & Wings Plate, Looks a lot better than it tasted. I actually thought the food was TRASH. Ended up only eating the fries, that's why I loaded up on desserts. And the plates were $14 Each, smfh....

We were drunk AF on Saturday afternoon (At Venice Beach) dude was on his break, and I asked him joking around "Yo, let me get a slice tho..." Dude said ok! :lol: Shout out to "Victor" for that :pimp:

Some of the reason(s) we were lit up :lol: :

[SURL=[URL]http://s45.photobucket.com/user/chiva1908/media/chiva1908003/4999FE91-72CB-4492-A7A0-C7D6AF7BFA83_zpsymgwvut5.jpg.html[/URL]]
[/URL]

Jameson X Ginger Ale by chiva1908, on Flickr

Last edited:
SoCal NTers, u guys gotta check out the packing house in Anaheim. More specifically, the Blind Rabbit and the Kroft, both places are :smokin

all of my LA friends have been going to the Packing House.. Dammitt. :smh:

various sushi rolls from Musashi's in Seattle.

biscuits, sausage gravy, fried eggs and jalopenos from Morsel in Seattle.

mac & cheese with pulled pork and cranberry coleslaw from Maximus/Minimus in Seattle.

chicken and beef teriyaki with a side of gyoza from a local spot.

Back
Top Bottom