FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Office Dinner:

When I used to go to Chinatown or Queens I would get stuff like porkchops, fried rice, fried fish, egg drop soup, pan fried noodles. Flavors aren't drastically different than takeout but definitely better quality food.

When I used to go to Chinatown or Queens I would get stuff like porkchops, fried rice, fried fish, egg drop soup, pan fried noodles. Flavors aren't drastically different than takeout but definitely better quality food.
You moved?

^
Nah, just haven't been out to Chinatown in a while. Last time was like 2 years ago when I was really drunk at Wo Hop and stared at my beef chow fon without eating it.

In Queens I usually just eat some dim sum. Tried the Mad For Chicken place last time and it was awesome.

^
Nah, just haven't been out to Chinatown in a while. Last time was like 2 years ago when I was really drunk at Wo Hop and stared at my beef chow fon without eating it.

In Queens I usually just eat some dim sum. Tried the Mad For Chicken place last time and it was awesome.
Hit me through PM. Buddy just moved to LIC, so I frequent Astoria and other parts of Queens a lot.

From a local food truck, Small Fry [COLOR=#red]@eatsmallfry[/COLOR]. Poutine(Montreal Fry). I got it with braised beef for $2 more. First time trying it but I wasn't blown away by it. Rather have carne asada fries. They have other selections so I'll eat there again.

Also, 2 things

1. Ruth's Chris is my ****. That happy hour menu is no joke. Weekday 4-7 (Boston location at least) King Crab BLT with Zuchinni fries is a meal fit for a king. Steak sandwhich and burger weren't too bad either. I save the filet oscars for special occasions. 

2. Tipping. I always tip 20% unless you REALLY mess up. I think part of it is a lot of waiters/waitresses are around my age and I know they have college bills to pay. I felt bad about leaving 15 the other day 
mean.gif
 I think most people just do what they've always seen their parents do. 

Champ bruh, I rock with you cause you in the footie thread....

But I just moved to NYC on Wednesday, and the plates you postin make me wish I never left SF :lol: (these blurry pics not even making them cookies look good fam)

Champ bruh, I rock with you cause you in the footie thread....

But I just moved to NYC on Wednesday, and the plates you postin make me wish I never left SF :lol: (these blurry pics not even making them cookies look good fam)
Man, that's an upgrade. I was worse before.

Congrats on the move, brotha.

^

Hit me through PM. Buddy just moved to LIC, so I frequent Astoria and other parts of Queens a lot.

dude hit up astoria for some amazing sammiches. sal kris and charlies. then hit up this greek spot called BZ grill.

oh i went to an authentic chinese spot with my friends family one time and i was doing all the ordering for everyone. my friends sister wanted the sesame chicken and it was 15 dollars. the whole family was like wahts wrong with you, the plate is 15 for that. but because she just graduated she got the order in. now im not a big fan of sesame chicken but the way that spot made it, everyone was :wow: there was no fat in it at all. just straight chicken meat.

go to flushing. sushi buffet called nori nori.

pics from the spot https://www.google.com/search?q=nor...bLsQSP-oDwDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAw&biw=1680&***=905

dude stop making/eating that stuff man. it looks poor
Clown the camera quality all you want, but that's fresh yellowfin tuna from San Diego flown in this morning.

Don't mistake a bad phone for lack of quality. I eat well, no one will dispute that.

Back
Top Bottom