FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Getting my fox5kobe covered game on

dude stop making/eating that stuff man. it looks poor
Clown the camera quality all you want, but that's fresh yellowfin tuna from San Diego flown in this morning.

Don't mistake a bad phone for lack of quality. I eat well, no one will dispute that.

im not clowning the camera quality. theres no consistency with the rolls man. rolls looking like it was a punching bag

Last edited:
Pad Thai is the moves. Order every time in at this Thai place in williamstown, Massachusetts

Last edited:
That prime rib dinner is awesome. Fat to meat ratio is just right and the doneness is on point. The sides are spectacular too.

The scallop dish got me salivating too.

hey champ im in bk [emoji]128064[/emoji]

gotta lil bustdown I frequent that lives in astoria
Love me some Greenpoint and Williamsburg. Five Leaves a stellar brunch spot nursing a hangover Sundays.

Applebee's Astoria has by far the baddest servers. Every chick that works there is hot.

School St. Omlette (ham,broccoli,mushroom,cheese) from Owl Diner in Lowell, MA. If you're in the area definitely try it, I don't get omlettes anywhere else now

^ You like Cure Lounge?
Haven't been. Isn't that the spot all the Aaron Hernandez stuff went down
mean.gif
 RIP last Pat's season

Most of my friends at school don't have or aren't trying to spend that club or lounge $$. I've been to Royale like once and Umbria Prime once (dk how familiar you are with Boston). We usually stick to more of the college bars, Howl at the Moon (Down Ultra Lounge connected to it), Clery's, Landsdowne Pub, Coogans, Ned Devines, Pour House, places like that. 

Dollar Bud Lights at Coogans and $3 Landsharks at Howl are like the only cheap beers in Boston 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
go to flushing. sushi buffet called nori nori.

pics from the spot https://www.google.com/search?q=nor...bLsQSP-oDwDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAw&biw=1680&***=905
im not clowning the camera quality. theres no consistency with the rolls man. rolls looking like it was a punching bag
I'm not a sushi chef, I do it for fun with family. See reason below.

Instead of a buffet, try Japonica by NYU.

Man if it was some good quality fish, you should be eating it nigiri style or even as sashimi...not chopping it up and mixing it with some spicy mayo
I know, that's how my parents and I enjoy it. Love uni, mackerel, etc. But we're starting my younger bros on sushi, so you understand why spicy tuna is more appealing at the beginning. Proud of them for trying, better than Americans who start with California Rolls.

go to flushing. sushi buffet called nori nori.

pics from the spot https://www.google.com/search?q=nor...bLsQSP-oDwDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAw&biw=1680&***=905
I'm not a sushi chef, I do it for fun with family. See reason below.

Instead of a buffet, try Japonica by NYU.

Man if it was some good quality fish, you should be eating it nigiri style or even as sashimi...not chopping it up and mixing it with some spicy mayo
I know, that's how my parents and I enjoy it. Love uni, mackerel, etc. But we're starting my younger bros on sushi, so you understand why spicy tuna is more appealing at the beginning. Proud of them for trying, better than Americans who start with California Rolls.

i like california rolls :wow:

Back
Top Bottom