FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I forgot this was a thread. Used elements of this recipe to make shrimp last night.

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Parmes...ce-Upon-A-Chef-199966?columns=1&position=1/55

Full recipe:

http://www.onceuponachef.com/2009/08/parmesan-crusted-chicken.html

6a0115721bb963970b0120a562f9c8970c-500wi.jpg

Was really good, thinking I'm gonna involve pasta somehow next time.

home girl invited me over to eat her taco/cookie.....It was good :evil:

made Pho with Free Range Chicken

Made Banh Canh Monday with shrimp, fried fish cakes (fresh Florida Barracuda fish), pork and fresh caught dungeness crab from half moon bay under all that noodle somewhere

Eggrolls with the best sauce eva

Made Nachos with ground beef when I home home earlier lol

Last edited:
Managed to visit my parents. Got my mum making a trifle. Gonna stack it with extra custard and sherry

Last edited:
I'm hungover and still drunk at work looking at all these foods like damn I'm tryna eat something fancy tonight you already know. Sippin stella with kashi cereal and almond milk sorry no picture provided. 

Completely forgot about this thread :lol: I loved it in here.

Made some good stuff last night, some chicken parm cupcakes. We don't have a muffin pan so I had to improvise :lol:

Champstradamus is back with a vengeance. Don't get too excited, I'm still posting on a struggle camera that lived before Napoleon Bonaparte.

Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich (Dunkin' Donuts):

Tonkatsu:

I'm hungover and still drunk at work looking at all these foods like damn I'm tryna eat something fancy tonight you already know. Sippin stella with kashi cereal and almond milk sorry no picture provided. 

ohh gawd mixing beer and dairy :x :lol:

damb that pork belly and those chimichangas look tasty

Last edited:
Any of you cooks have advice for me?

Lost 40lbs over the past few months and a staple breakfast of mine has been 2 eggs, 100g chicken and a half cup of rice.

For the chicken its grilled chicken strips, frozen from Costco. Mainly for convenience reasons. I usually marinade and dump it in the microwave for a minute then finish it off on a skillet with low fire for a little crisp. Is this method drying out the chicken? Should I skip thr microwave all together?

Back
Top Bottom