FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Went to a really really nice back yard wedding Saturday. It featured good ole Baltimore style pit beef, ham, & turkey. I like a dummy forgot to take pics of my plate(s) & the amazing cakes & cookies that were available. I did snap this pic tough. Da meat! :smokin

It's called Clementes it's deep in Brooklyn, wouldn't recommend taking MTA to it

Sheepshead Bay? Been there a few times, pretty good spot. Nice outdoor seating with a bar for the summer, kinda pricy though.

Last edited:
Was in Philadelphia for the past week and grabbed a bunch of food. Unfortunately my phone was dead for long periods of the trip, but I snapped a couple pics

Tommy Dinics Beef Brisket sandwich

Pizza steak from either Steve's or Ishkabibbles, don't remember which

And a Mango Vanilla Misto from Rita's Italian Ice :pimp:

BBQ wings off the grill, asparagus off the grill, potato wedges off the grill. Beer not pictured.

If you're a true Jamaican there's no need for a description
pimp.gif

Mochi ice cream from this sushi spot on Ft Lauderdale Beach

Homemade beef stir fry

Wings from the same sushi spot. Probably the best wings I've ever had in my life (no exaggeration)

Sushi from the same sushi spot

Sweet and sour chicken, pork fried rice, egg roll

I love this thread
pimp.gif
  excuse the vertical angles I'll get it right next time

Last edited:
Nice stuff everyone. That omelette with all that rice and stuff in there, wheres that from? Never seen it before

Was in Philadelphia for the past week and grabbed a bunch of food. Unfortunately my phone was dead for long periods of the trip, but I snapped a couple pics

Tommy Dinics Beef Brisket

Pizza steak from either Steve's or Ishkabibbles, don't remember which

And a Mango Vanilla Misto from Rita's Italian Ice :pimp:

Great choices. Dinics is delicious. Ritas is my **** man, I go through about 1-2 quarts a week in the summer. :lol: i have family out west and they always want ritas 1st thing when they are here. Haha. They always are talking about "that water ice stuff"

Just went to Philly & NYC this past weekend:

Chickie's & Pete's lobster roll & crab fries

Jim's cheesesteak

Jims makes a great steak, that's making me hungry. Everyone loves crab fries, including myself, but they are really so simple. Just old bay fries with that delicious white cheese sauce, I figured out how to make them at home. :smokin

Last edited:
Last time I was in Philly, didn't even have a cheesesteak.

Roast Pork with Provolone+Brocolli Rabe from Dinics!

:smokin

That omelette with all that rice and stuff in there, wheres that from? Never seen it before

miamin2 miamin2 it's an Adobo Fried Rice Omelette. the idea came from a spot in Vegas that makes the same dish, but their adobo is trash. :lol:

my wife came up with the idea to make it at home and we've never looked back.

any Filipinos out there, if you make Chicken Adobo and you don't want to continue eating the same food the next day, this is a pretty good alternative.

Back
Top Bottom