FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

THE HALAL GUYS (Manhattan, New York)

Was it cheap? Yea
Would I eat here again? Sure
Was it GOD LIKE [emoji]128588[/emoji]? Naw not really.
I realized the hype behind it really makes you expect the best thing ever. Maybe this is why east coasters so grouchy about in n out. All in All, I eff wid it B [emoji]128513[/emoji]
As an East Coaster, this sums up my feelings towards In-N-Out perfectly.

Edit: Took a little day trip down the shore today. 

White and Chicken Parm & Broccoli slices

"Surf Burrito" (Basically a burrito with tempura-battered cod instead of the usual meats)

Salmon Taco

And of course the salsa

Last edited:
Spent the weekend in Dewey Beach, DE...Ate and drank some stuff....

Any of you guys ever had curry ketchup. I had some at this German hit dog spot and I've never been this addicted to a condiment since siracha first came out. I ordered like 5 bottles online and I put it on evwrything.

You recommend a specific brand or should I just order one off amazon with good reviews?

Will be traveling to Houston/Sugar Land area for 4 weeks. Any recommendations?

I'm already planning a trip to Austin to try Franklin BBQ.

anything else i shouldn't miss?

Will be traveling to Houston/Sugar Land area for 4 weeks. Any recommendations?

I'm already planning a trip to Austin to try Franklin BBQ.

anything else i shouldn't miss?

Last time I went down to my homeland, Good Company BBQ was :smokin. I think they have several locations around Houston...

Last edited:
From the last two weeks...

Five Guys' Big Cheeseburger Combo by Chiva1908, on Flickr

Tom's Half Pound Double Bacon CheeseBurger Combo by Chiva1908, on Flickr

Masa Traditional Deep Dish by Chiva1908, on Flickr

Montejo Tall Can at Dodger Stadium by Chiva1908, on Flickr

Egg **** Breakfast by Chiva1908, on Flickr

Salmon Plate @ Tropicanas (Cuban)

Draft House 20/20 in Downey

Calamari x IPA @ Caysey's in DTLA

Wings x XX Dublin's DTLA (Funny, this was the same night as the pic above :lol: )

Taurino Pico-Union District

Homemade Chicken breast x Wheat spaghetti for thee GAINS :smokin

ChikFilA

Big Wangs DTLA, Sliders x Modelos

Slater's in Pasadena. Sweet Potato fries, Beer battered Onion rings, California Burrito Burger, and Pacificos :pimp:

Asian Shrimp Salad @ California Fish Grill in Gardena

#1 + Mac N Cheese @ Roscoe's on Pico

man eff you guys and eff this thread. i'm in the midst of a gout flare up, and i just got my blood work back from the lab yesterday and my doctor said my cholesterol levels skyrocketed since my last check up. no more good eats for me.

man eff you guys and eff this thread. i'm in the midst of a gout flare up, and i just got my blood work back from the lab yesterday and my doctor said my cholesterol levels skyrocketed since my last check up. no more good eats for me.
ohwell.gif
 sorry to hear that bruh.

Celebrated 3 years with my girlfriend. We went to our favourite Thai restaurant in Toronto - Mengrai Thai.

crisp filet whole red snapper on a bed of vegetables. red curry sauce on the side

Red Lychee Curry chicken in a fresh pineapple.

Seafood pineapple fried rice.

got boba with a cutiebear last night from sweetheart cafe in berkeley >D  he got hazelnut milk tea and i got passionfruit green tea.

So you like bear-like guys huh :nerd: (you're a woman right? :lol:)

Ooooh I got gout too. Aint that **** painful?

Last edited:

Ooooh I got gout too. Aint that **** painful?[/quote]

man its terrible. i couldnt sleep for days. couldnt walk, couldnt run, couldnt carry my kids around. as much as i like chowin down on bacon cheeseburgers and poutine, its not worth it not being able to play with my kids.

Back
Top Bottom