FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So my boyfriend and I are doing this thing where we're trying to find the best boba places in our area. This is bambu in alameda.

Try their #10 on the dessert menu. And substitute the grass jelly with pearls instead. (So red tapioca, pearls, pandan jelly.)
:nthat:

man eff you guys and eff this thread. i'm in the midst of a gout flare up, and i just got my blood work back from the lab yesterday and my doctor said my cholesterol levels skyrocketed since my last check up. no more good eats for me.
More cardio! It'll balance out. Srs

man eff you guys and eff this thread. i'm in the midst of a gout flare up, and i just got my blood work back from the lab yesterday and my doctor said my cholesterol levels skyrocketed since my last check up. no more good eats for me.

More cardio! It'll balance out. Srs

hahahaha cardio is about the only thing my fat butt does. i got a 2 yr old and a 2 mo old at home so i have very limited free time. sometimes i will throw one of the kids in the jogging stroller just to log some miles. even then i probably only get 8-10 miles in a week.

Sabrosura; fusion restaurant in Castle Hill

boneless ribs, mofongo, yellow rice with beans 
pimp.gif

tostones

Last edited:
Sabrosura; fusion restaurant in Castle Hill

boneless ribs, mofongo, yellow rice with beans :pimp:

tostones

I live not too far from Castle Hill, would you recommend this place? It looks good! I also heard the fried rice (Chofan (sp?)) was pretty good.

I live not too far from Castle Hill, would you recommend this place? It looks good! I also heard the fried rice (Chofan (sp?)) was pretty good.
It was my first time being there, but I'd recommend it; food was really good.

My meal was called the Bento box; they've got a selection of bento boxes to choose from. I'm looking forward to going back.

It was my first time being there, but I'd recommend it; food was really good.

My meal was called the Bento box; they've got a selection of bento boxes to choose from. I'm looking forward to going back.

Parkchester NT Summit

:nerd:

Last edited:
Lol I have high metabolism so putting all this food away is nothing and no gains [emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji]....stuffing my face

Back
Top Bottom