FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

No lie..best in n out I've ever had. Errthing bout it was ON POINT!

a lot of salad and a pound of shicken...only maybe a half cup of croutons...they blend with the shicken...zoom in for better detail...:smokin

Made the kabobs with some yogurt, salt, pepper, dried chili flakes, curry powder and minced garlic. I was too lazy to make sides, so I got them from a deli.

Last edited:
Spent the weekend out in Brooklyn.  Had to hit up Torst.

Duck confit sandwich, Welsh rarebit, and Grimm Simcoe Double IPA:

Apple Brandy Barrel Noir and Bomb! Amazing stouts.

Hit up Yola's for some tacos:

Cooked breakfast for everyone the next morning:

It's good man. The sides are whatever but the chicken itself is good as long as it's not old as hell.

Interesting. Will have to try this method before summer is over. Not on the grill though. Broiler should be faster.

Where's that chicken and waffles from?

Need some recommendations around the Cerritos area. Don't want to deal with LA traffic so I kinda want to stick to what's nearby.

Stopped at a Wawa to grab some coffee on my way home from school. Decided to buy some mozzarella sticks and jalapeño poppers

My sister got back from Jamaica a couple days ago and she brought back some beef patties. Still pretty damned good after reheating in the toaster.

Went to the mall to exchange some stuff for my phone and then I tried this burrito place that's supposedly better than Chipotle. Lies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom