FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

King Cake
A3E1583B-D0FE-43D7-BEFF-C612055AA51E.jpeg

Don't think I ever ordered a chicken parm slice, would just get a chicken roll instead. Love buffalo chicken slices but some places don't even drizzle blue cheese on the top.

I prefer Buffalo chicken with red sauce and a side of blue cheese to dip in. Don’t mind either way though
This place by me does bbq chicken with ranch that’s bomb, other than that not really a fan of bbq chicken pizza

I had a chicken parm slice once, seemed like it was just a cheese slice with chicken cutlet on it. Maybe there was Parmesan but I didn’t notice :lol:

A19994FC-70C8-48FD-8AFB-62ADDAC7E02E.jpeg

@375chicken

Was pretty banging and was more filling than I thought it would be. This was yesterday.

Today
79174FCF-DFF2-4CBB-9D01-4D160FE56DD8.jpeg

My homies in Queens says they have better Spanish food than the BX. Everyone in Dyckman and the Heights rolling over as we speak. Was about to unfriend them. Still might.
Nah papi. It all depends. Traditional Spanish Caribbean spots differ block to block and restaurant to restaurant.

You just have to know where to go for certain things. Like i have my pernil spot but it aint the same for my mofongo spot. Or my sancocho spot. Nahmean.

My best advice. Is stay away from the chains. Malecón(has gotten better), caridad, el valle, etc.

Your run down mom and pop joints will reign supreme.

Nah papi. It all depends. Traditional Spanish Caribbean spots differ block to block and restaurant to restaurant.

You just have to know where to go for certain things. Like i have my pernil spot but it aint the same for my mofongo spot. Or my sancocho spot. Nahmean.

My best advice. Is stay away from the chains. Malecón(has gotten better), caridad, el valle, etc.

Listen papi ive been in the BX my whole life, I have mamis making me sancocho and giving me back rubs at the same time. Mans tryna educate me on Spanish food like I aint have a maduro in my mouth right now.

Na he kinda right. queens is the place for all the best South American spots. For Dominican or Puerto rican plates bx and the heights is still the place to go. Dykman still has the best nightlife tho

Back
Top Bottom