FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Haven't been to Toronto since I was a kid. Need to visit again and check out Vancouver. Went to Montreal a few years back. Beautiful city and so clean, no piles of garbage sitting on the street like NYC. Poutine was elite.

Founding Farmers (Hyper Beast Spot: It was AIGHT to me. Just AIGHT).
Canale 2 (Diablo Pizza is good)
CIRCA (Small plates)
Rasika (Indian)
Founding farmers so bland

Random plate of food:
4BF2613E-12A9-47BE-AAB3-98280BCC9131.jpeg

Ordered bake at home pastries from Porto’s. For husbands night in but plans got changed.

Corned beef, broccoli and carrots, guava and cheese strudel and chicken empanadas

For those that eat sugary peanut butter

Jif peanut butter is being recalled for potential salmonella contamination : NPR

Haven't been to Toronto since I was a kid. Need to visit again and check out Vancouver. Went to Montreal a few years back. Beautiful city and so clean, no piles of garbage sitting on the street like NYC. Poutine was elite.
Montreal minus their old architecture was a dub. The roads there are worse than Philly. We left 2 days earlier because we didn't like it at all. However, you're right poutine is amazing there. We had some in a place called La Banquise- is that where you had it too? The portions were insane & everything was super fresh.

Montreal minus their old architecture was a dub. The roads there are worse than Philly. We left 2 days earlier because we didn't like it at all. However, you're right poutine is amazing there. We had some in a place called La Banquise- is that where you had it too? The portions were insane & everything was super fresh.
I can't remember any of the places. It was a bachelor party trip and I was drunk most of the time.

How was the ice cream?
Pure fire. Got the Everything Cookie with a scoop of Golden Oreo & Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Got there couple hours after that storm so luckily there wasn't a line.
How did you rank the pizza spots you visited?
And Bang Bang?
It's tough between North of Brooklyn & Badiali's. I'd have to say North of Brooklyn has a better Pepperoni slice, love the sesame seed crust. But I prefer the sauce from Badiali's, more tang. As far as Vodka Pie's, Badiali's over North of Brooklyn. It just hits wild. Bang bang was fire. Golden Oreo was legit. Also like those Beaver Tails in Ottawa.
I hate kensington market. Everyone looks homeless but theyre not. Buncha hipster doofuses
This is 100% accurate:lol:

Back
Top Bottom