FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

That natural sugarcane sugar makes a world of a difference. No artificial tastes whatsoever. Most international markets use the real sugarcane & than there's us here in the U.S.-nothing but refined artificial sugars :lol:

I heard artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup makes you drink more soda. Maybe that's why UMurica hasn't made the switch to cane sugar.

Spicy Alfredo macaroni with shrimp and jalapeño sausage
20220531_211715.jpg

Thanks for pulling this pic up

It looks good and reminds me I haven't eaten at this spot in a while

I will get something there later this week and post a cross-section pic

Just use a knife.

Not bite marks.

Thanks.

CD4DCC49-CDB8-4D6B-BD87-424353A531AC.jpeg

Chicken and chorizo. Told them extra rice please

EBFF421F-2B42-4E28-BBD1-77DE3D6317B8.jpeg

Carne asada tacos. Came with a side of spicy beef broth (added onion after the pic)

re: "you ain't going to the right spot anyway"

I think it's simple math.

The more items you have in your burrito, the less amount you will get per item.

If there is MORE rice in the burrito, human nature will generally put less of every other item that is requested to be placed in the burrito.

I am simply saying rice being the dominant/most pronounced item in your burrito is playing into the hands of the business.

That's all.

Rice HAS a place in a burrito but it's just in a John Paxon / BJ Armstrong role vs. being even a Dennis Rodman.

The protein is the main draw of the burrito or any wrapped food.

tay1 tay1

Not for nothing, ever since I discovered Cava, I haven’t been back at chipotle. Better food and no more BG’s.

I heard artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup makes you drink more soda. Maybe that's why UMurica hasn't made the switch to cane sugar.
That actually makes a lot of sense. Keep the masses addicted to that stuff with the artificial ingredients.

Back
Top Bottom