FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Screenshot_20220602-211138_Gallery.jpg

Made homemade tacos

Yea I went to the one in Columbia heights yesterday. It was ok. Not touching CFA or Popeyes at all.

I think the fried chicken at Pollo Campero tastes really good. They need better sides though. The rice they have is so bland.

Good looks. I actually have a single plantain. I'll make a whole jamaican meal out of it with rice n peas and sautéed spinach

Sounds good, hope it turns out well bro.

You Grenadian? Someone dropped off some oildown for me the other day :pimp:

Yesssir. Damn, got me in my feels. Long time I haven't had some oildown. Are you Grenadian as well, or just have friends from the Spiceisle?

Sounds good, hope it turns out well bro.

Yesssir. Damn, got me in my feels. Long time I haven't had some oildown. Are you Grenadian as well, or just have friends from the Spiceisle?
Ya someone i know is Grenadian and brought me some cuz i been asking about it and where to get :lol:

El Pollo Campero. Chicken sammich and chicken Empanada.
20220601_150446.jpg
Never had this in the US but my Salvi people swear by it lol Have the whole plane ride coming back from El Salvador smelling like fried chicken lol

How're there fries? I ask because I myself haven't been to Wendy's in over 10 years but my guy picasso swerve picasso swerve says they are trash.
They’re actually pretty good. To tell you the truth, I really wanted to order fries today but I’ve been going too crazy with the fries lately, which is why I ordered the potato. :lol:

Personally though, McDonald’s fries will always be my numero uno.

They’re actually pretty good. To tell you the truth, I really wanted to order fries today but I’ve been going too crazy with the fries lately, which is why I ordered the potato. :lol:

Personally though, McDonald’s fries will always be my numero uno.
Oh hands down McDonald's has the best fries. Me personally I think Burger King has the worst fries. They are bland & have no flavor whatsoever. The potato is a good substitute & you can load it up with w.e.

Back
Top Bottom