FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Oh hands down McDonald's has the best fries. Me personally I think Burger King has the worst fries. They are bland & have no flavor whatsoever. The potato is a good substitute & you can load it up with w.e.
Oh hell yeah B.Ks fries are bar far the worst. Every other fry is just ok at the bare minimum, but B.Ks fries lack any redeeming qualities whatsoever. I don’t really know what happened with Burger King. They used to be pretty good at one point. (I want to say mid90s-early 00s?)…Until everything just went downhill. Fries, nuggets, chicken sandwiches etc.

On the topic of fries, I must say that I really miss the Og potato wedges at K.F.C. They’re one of the goats, second only to Mickey D’s imo.

Glaze Teriyaki, steak and chicken over rice
75890E25-1145-4C6A-80B9-6ADFE5E71B5D.jpeg

Oh hell yeah B.Ks fries are bar far the worst. Every other fry is just ok at the bare minimum, but B.Ks fries lack any redeeming qualities whatsoever. I don’t really know what happened with Burger King. They used to be pretty good at one point. (I want to say mid90s-early 00s?)…Until everything just went downhill. Fries, nuggets, chicken sandwiches etc.

On the topic of fries, I must say that I really miss the Og potato wedges at K.F.C. They’re one of the goats, second only to Mickey D’s imo.
Tuesday on my day off I plan on going out of my way to Wendy's to see how bad their fries are in comparison to BK's. BK fried man, I don't have the words. And YES! I'm sayin like they used to be so good when I was a kid. Glad I'm not the only one who remembers their fries being good once upon a time. And yup that was the timespan they were great 90-00's. I can't have the nuggets & chicken since they are not halal meat but I can & do have the fish filet occasionally. The fish filet is the one & only positive I can give BK & onion rings. I remember the slice of cheese being standard on the filet but now it cost $1 extra to have it with cheese 😒

Back
Top Bottom