FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1655920906258.png

kix2mny kix2mny Those are some great pictures man! Damn, you got me starving now, lol. Some real good eating right there. Glad you went to Layers & Chip. Chips cookies imo are to die for. What did you think of Artichoke's artichoke pizza? For me it's good but quickly gets overwhelming. I need to hit up dough doughnuts...they look promising. What location did you go to?
Thanks for putting me on to a few spots, trying to find a Dosa place in LA. I’m curious about it now. Wanted to fit it in while in NY but it didn’t work out.

Artichoke pizza was slightly salty this time (white sauce) but we were starving so we didn’t mind. I also shared it with my wife so I didn’t have the entire slice on my own. It’s does get overwhelming. I want to try the pepperoni and sausage one the next time. Dough donuts is awesome, we went to 14 west 19th street. I suggest going when they open so you get a nice warm doughnut.

So many food ideas I want to bring back to LA. I love my city (NY) food wise. My neighbor asked who has better food and I said NY hands down.

thats the biggest "bag" of salsa i have ever seen. Taco trucks usually dishing out the gram baggies...
I usually skip the salsa. does nothing for me. minimal flavor. just makes the pupusa mushy. maybe i'll dip the puposa in the salsa next time lol

gotta have lots and lots of curtido tho.

Thanks for putting me on to a few spots, trying to find a Dosa place in LA. I’m curious about it now. Wanted to fit it in while in NY but it didn’t work out.

Artichoke pizza was slightly salty this time (white sauce) but we were starving so we didn’t mind. I also shared it with my wife so I didn’t have the entire slice on my own. It’s does get overwhelming. I want to try the pepperoni and sausage one the next time. Dough donuts is awesome, we went to 14 west 19th street. I suggest going when they open so you get a nice warm doughnut.

So many food ideas I want to bring back to LA. I love my city (NY) food wise. My neighbor asked who has better food and I said NY hands down.
Glad I could help 👍. I'm sure L.A. has a dosa spot or 2 that's legit. Def Youtube it for some good results...that's what I do when I travel to get the best visual results of good eats wherever I am.

Yeah if you're starving than it's easier to down that heavy *** slice. I'll rmbr that location for when I'm in the city next time. I've never been to L.A. I'm sure they hold their own in the food scene. They def have better tacos than us I'd assume because of the heavy Latino presence in & around the L.A. area.

Glad I could help 👍. I'm sure L.A. has a dosa spot or 2 that's legit. Def Youtube it for some good results...that's what I do when I travel to get the best visual results of good eats wherever I am.

Yeah if you're starving than it's easier to down that heavy *** slice. I'll rmbr that location for when I'm in the city next time. I've never been to L.A. I'm sure they hold their own in the food scene. They def have better tacos than us I'd assume because of the heavy Latino presence in & around the L.A. area.
Never thought about YouTube, this is so smart. I had a better taco @ bartaco in Portchester than out here in LA. Maybe I’m not hitting the right spots.

Never thought about YouTube, this is so smart. I had a better taco @ bartaco in Portchester than out here in LA. Maybe I’m not hitting the right spots.
Yeah the Youtubing helps a lot man. W.e. type of food I'm interested in pizza/cheesesteaks/pies/dessert I'll type that in along with the city I'm in & go accordingly to what visually stands out to me the most. If it really has my attention I'll Yelp it as well real quick & read some reviews. This is how I found this spot in Chicago called Bang Bang Pies. If you ever find yourself in Chicago, go there. Damn, Long Island with better tacos than LA- I would've never guessed.

Yeah the Youtubing helps a lot man. W.e. type of food I'm interested in pizza/cheesesteaks/pies/dessert I'll type that in along with the city I'm in & go accordingly to what visually stands out to me the most. If it really has my attention I'll Yelp it as well real quick & read some reviews. This is how I found this spot in Chicago called Bang Bang Pies. If you ever find yourself in Chicago, go there. Damn, Long Island with better tacos than LA- I would've never guessed.
Portchester, NY not LI (lol)

It might be the places I yelped but I still rather bartaco back East.

Been to Chi once, hopefully I can reach back soon.

Portchester, NY not LI (lol)

It might be the places I yelped but I still rather bartaco back East.

Been to Chi once, hopefully I can reach back soon.
Lol woops it sounded so LI-ish to me so I assumed it was in Long Island, haha. Port Chester seems to be a part of town of Rye which is Westchester. Always an ongoing debate with locals if that should be considered part of Upstate or downstate.

Back
Top Bottom