FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The clam chowder fries weren't bad 
laugh.gif
 My gf ordered those. I got the snow crab fries which was waaaay better

Baller *** take out from 750 Myrtle Diner in BK...

Asparagus + Ricotta Dip

Grilled Tomato covered in mozzerella

Grilled Jumbo Shrimp

Wife's Skirt Steak+her side of Asparagus

My Garlic Rice + Steak (had to soak up all dat wine in my stomach)

All good **** :smokin

Last edited:
Bge are great for Indirect cooking or "smoking" and is mainly what I use mine for. You can do direct cooking and it cooks a really delicious steak, but I've found that it's not worth the setup/cleanup time. I use my gas weber for almost anything besides smoking. Just picked up an offset smoker recently, going to give that a shot for nfl opening day - do some ribs and a butt. :smokin

Last edited:
My roommate remodeled the kitchen and decided to put in a ceramic glass stove top. Now I can't use my cast iron because it'll leave scratch marks >:

Last edited:
I've been wanting to grill up some jerk chicken myself, need a good recipe.
Made a paste with this

Water

Trader Joes Pepper Sauce

Black Pepper

I parbroil my chicken before I grill.

After that, I let it dry. Then I add the paste mixture and let it sit in the fridge for a while.

Or buy a $12 charcoal chimney. Load up the briquettes, light a wad of newspaper underneath, have a beer and come back in 15 when the charcoal up top starts to turn gray

Or buy a $12 charcoal chimney. Load up the briquettes, light a wad of newspaper underneath, have a beer and come back in 15 when the charcoal up top starts to turn gray
I thought about that but I am just going to stick with this method. Hasn't failed me yet. And it isn't like it takes a lot of effort.

Plus a chimney feels like a cheat code to me lol

180 days dry aged ribeye

Whiskey babas

Eating that Ribeye inspired me to make a roast

Lamb ribs

Rosemary & Garlic Marinated Bavette Steak with Rapini

Shakshuka

Lobster with hickory nuts and mead

Flan gelato

CMP - Chocolate, marshmallow, pine nuts sundae

Fried chicken + cheddar biscuit

Whole flounder

Shrimp baco

Kimchi deviled eggs

Squid ink paella

Russian Burger King from the airport

Stuffed veal

First time in Charleston, SC.  The Googles led me to Hominy Grill where I ordered the 'Nasty Biscuit.'  Chicken breast, cheese, and sausage gravy.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom