FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Spicy creamy Cajun orzo with seafood and spinach

1000016632.jpg

#Cultural take of sorts….

Feel like black folks spend more money per drink than whites. Higher propensity to order a top shelf liquor.

I’ll never forget sitting next to a lady at the bar who ordered a top shelf Long Island at a sports bar. I almost spit out my drink :lol:
Gotta be Repo, Julio or 1942….My homies that frequent the white bars got converted to the drink ANYTHING vibes the white folks be on…I done seen em take plastic bottle vodka shots at the bar :sick:

But mostly it’s all fueled by marketing with what’s good to drink …Whatever liquor getting name dropped in songs, tv and the bottle on club flyers that’s what ppl ordering when I be out :lol:

At bars I’m 80% Titos & Soda and 20% Coors Lt, somewhat dependent on what I’m there for.

Restaurants or nicer cocktail bars I’m either bourbon or tequila.

Would personally never pay for 1942 while out though :lol:

Bourbon for me. Preferably Buffalo Trace.

Neat if I’m relaxing.
Buffalo and coke if I’m having them through the night.

Too many nights I get looped into tequila shots tho. They’re not bad just not my favorite.

Buffalo and Cokes + a good cigar :pimp:

Trips me out how people will be like "You eat greasy burgers? All the carbs in your pasta and sugar in your ice cream sundae? Yikes" and then drink a pint every night.
*sips pasture-raised boiling water steeped over grass-fed Columbian beans*
Carry on...
Life’s too short, foe.

Enjoy what you want in moderation as best you can until we all inevitably kick the bucket and none of it matters anyway.

You can pick your protein from the case.

IMG_4916.jpeg
IMG_4907.jpeg
IMG_4908.jpeg
IMG_4909.jpeg

Sausage

IMG_4911.jpeg

Risotto

IMG_4912.jpeg

They called this punched potatoes.

IMG_4913.jpeg

Salmon on a skewer

IMG_4884.jpeg

Fried cod fish

IMG_4902.jpeg

Chocolate with mousse filling.

IMG_4880.jpeg

This place have worlds largest waves in the world. Unfortunately it was a beautiful warm day out. The huge waves are normally seen when it’s raining with strong winds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom