Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Looool

chick looking like Ivan Drago from Rocky ....

it just looks like people enjoying their night
you must dress or hang out in places like this. Dude in the white has a dress on. The dude behind him shirt is all the way down to his knees, dude in the Jersey half off looks like his mad but flossing his keys with the Phat Farm jeans ... Come on son ...

you must dress or hang out in places like this. Dude in the white has a dress on. The dude behind him shirt is all the way down to his knees, dude in the Jersey half off looks like his mad but flossing his keys with the Phat Farm jeans ... Come on son ...

Gotta be 2004

man they probably from alabama i dont dresslike dat but i am the phatpharm jesus

lol....man, phat farm, pelle pelle, pure playaz, enyce, rocawear, minute bol tees...i see so many looks in that pic that remind me of yester-decade :smokin

Back
Top Bottom