Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif
 +1

you must dress or hang out in places like this. Dude in the white has a dress on. The dude behind him shirt is all the way down to his knees, dude in the Jersey half off looks like his mad but flossing his keys with the Phat Farm jeans ... Come on son ...
Hmmm,I would rather be in there with men dressed like that rather than a place where the men are competing with the women on whose jeans are tighter.

you must dress or hang out in places like this. Dude in the white has a dress on. The dude behind him shirt is all the way down to his knees, dude in the Jersey half off looks like his mad but flossing his keys with the Phat Farm jeans ... Come on son ...
Hmmm,I would rather be in there with men dressed like that rather than a place where the men are competing with the women on whose jeans are tighter.
lmaooo

dude in the hat is wilding
nah.. see... pointing his finger in that manner lets you know he's REALLY excited about the events unfolding before him. Its universal language 101. The "oh snap" finger shake into the "OH S....NAP!" finger shake?? Cmon dude dont tell me this is the first time you're seeing this in practice? Its elementary!
figured it out after the first 10 seconds. seen this done MANY times before.

Never understood why dudes are so scared of just going bald. A bald head don't even look bad.

You're gonna look far more ridiculous tryna cover it up than you would have if you had just chopped it off
mean.gif

i feel ya dog

Back
Top Bottom