Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Both parties lame as hell for this. Even though he's prolly lying, ol boy actually got out his whip to chase someone who looks like they are mentally handicapped.
How does he look mentally handicapped?
laugh.gif

Seems like this excuse is always used to defend guys wildin or something. Dude has his own crib that he called shorty to. Smashed and now he's getting called out. Pretty funny to me. I agree getting out to chase him was wildin tho
Dudes in the car wildin b/c if he really believe that short bus smashed his girl then no questions should be asked ...just roll up on 'em get out the car to straight smack him for even having convo my chick.

^ ^ They still messing with her with the Hamburgular joke, chick gonna go postal and poison her co-workers. :lol:

Dude named ATown. Some of my little cousins always ask em when I see them if I have seen the latest random that has internet fame
laugh.gif

I will spoiler the link (not embedding it though, but let me know if I need to remove it all together

Yeah I seen that, just wanted to know why that ****** is even a talking point.

Epitome of wilding. Who didn't know?

Ahh I gotcha. I got how you meant it once I re-read it
laugh.gif

Yea I have no clue how people like get this "big" and continuously make videos like that.

What happened to our boy IceJJFish though?

^Those shows are scripted to entertain people who actually watch day time television. She prolly got a check with a comma on it for all that.

Ole girl is wildin thinkin she was gonna get those kids past the paternity test, she also wildin with those fake tears.

Ole girl is wildin thinkin she was gonna get those kids past the paternity test, she also wildin with those fake tears.

What gets me is SHE'S upset about it :lol:

She should be ashamed of herself bc she knew those were not his kids with all that curly *** hair. :lol:

I swear you see the craziest stuff on the L train. Them dudes from Carnasie and Brownsville are a different type of breed

Back
Top Bottom