Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm kind of hating that he can do stuff like that.. I wish I could make people fall back with an imaginary energy wave of spiritual power.. I say he's doing it. 

On everything I love I experienced one of those waves of energy at a church one time. I was with my grandmother, and she got knocked out by it, her best friend got knocked out by it, then I tried it. I never believed in it until I felt it. I didn't get completely knocked out, but it halfway knocked me on my ***, and I got up quick as possible, and was SCARED than a mf after that. I still think about it till this day, and it was like 15-20 years ago.

On everything I love I experienced one of those waves of energy at a church one time. I was with my grandmother, and she got knocked out by it, her best friend got knocked out by it, then I tried it. I never believed in it until I felt it. I didn't get completely knocked out, but it halfway knocked me on my ***, and I got up quick as possible, and was SCARED than a mf after that. I still think about it till this day, and it was like 15-20 years ago.

damn that's crazy

What the purpose of having a sweater that is meant to cover you from the cold full will holes?

Seems like the functionality is gone.

Back
Top Bottom