Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not to get off topic on the thread but when I was in high school us as Seniors smashed 9th graders all the time. And I'm in Ga scary if the parents ever caught wind & wanted to press charges.
the most common sitch i see is from my wife. shes in law school and has to go over hella cases. shes shown me 3 already (in her first semester) of girls who got pissed for one reason or another, or in one cases just got caught about to have sex in her room....and claimed rape. in all of those cases, they later recanted their story with no punishment for their actions. they out here ruining lives for fun with no consequences.

stay focused young brothers. nothing to gain from chasing cat.

I agree, there SHOULD be consequences for the accuser if they confess to fabricating the story...

LMAO.

I never got that lifestyle man. how do men get off seeing their partner getting rammed on, and love em afterwards like everything good.

Bruh pretty sure I mentioned this before, not this thread but I remember when I was stationed overseas in Turkey back in 07-09 , my supervisor and his wife was swingers. Anyway long story short, tried to get me and my wife at the time to join them in a orgy session. I declined the offer, plus his wife was busted. Had some nice breast though, but that's all she had going for her.

there's different variations I've heard. A lot of the times its because the man can satisfy his wife, so this is kind of a fix to keep the marriage together and keep her happy, the guy likes watching his wife get it in, and then the wife likes seeing the man get it in. Then you have your trade wife swingers, plus im pretty sure in these peoples younger years they've been apart of orgies and stuff, so sex might mean something different. idk, its wild..

I could never watch my girl get hammered though. The thought of her having a past doesn't even sit right, lol but that's life. 

LMAO.

I never got that lifestyle man. how do men get off seeing their partner getting rammed on, and love em afterwards like everything good.
i think its a lack of confidence or something i dunno i cant understand it either. the only thing that makes sense to me is  u feel like ur inadequate so u rather let her cheat/be sexually satisfied by someone else cuz u dont think u can do it, rather than her leave u for someone better. thats the only thing that makes sense to me. or maybe its like a live pr0n? i dunno. i cant bruh. u kissing lips that u know for a FACT where just wrapped around... AWL HAIL NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAYULLL NAH B! WILIN!
i said this out loud while hitting

picgifs-wut-confused-347169.gif

1367.gif

Bruh WTF!? 
mean.gif

And he's really holding her hand!?
CANT! i couldnt even be the other dude honestly. mentally id be blocked. theres a dude literally WATCHING me do his wife or gf... this aint right. these people crazy

Back
Top Bottom