Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

No words

She look sick

Maybe she need more

Vitammin d

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But srs tho how you gonna sit there while another dude beat and you know these dudes swinging for the fence cuz the know you got that antique roadshow watching soft stroke.

LOOKS LIKE THE GOFUND ME PAGE WAS DELETED.

Chick spends all her money on powerball, now she started a gofundme page to get it back.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimbursement-fund-page-created-235504618.html

A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs.

Despite the chances of anyone winning the jackpot being 1 in 292.2 million, Nicole still decided to go big, and unfortunately now can’t go home because she allegedly doesn’t have any money.

Please help me and my family as we have exausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.

For your charitable donations, Nicole promises to make you her #MCM or #WCW. Yet, despite the gall of the Go Fund Me Page, some users simply weren’t in support of her attempts.

Sonya Hagans quoted new viral internet star, Michelle Dobyne and wrote “Not tuhday” while Kenyatta Gibson was a bit more spirited in her response.

“Guuuuuuuuuuurl…….I ‘SWEATERGAAAAAWD’ if I see one person give you one rusty copper penny I will spend ten times what you spent on lottery tickets on PLANE tickets to fly to their humble abode so spoiled in riches that they can afford to make it rain on Sweet Brown like ratchet humans such as you who choose to spend their cash on Remy, Flaming Hot Cheetos, VOSS Water and Powerball , and commence to kicking every single one of their *****!!!”

Can you really be mad at her for trying?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/15/entertainment/mos-def-ordered-to-leave-south-africa-feat/index.html
[h1]Mos Def ordered to leave South Africa[/h1]

Mos Def, the hip hop recording artist and actor, learned that a "World Passport" does not make him a citizen of the world -- especially when it comes to South African officials.

Mos Def, who now goes by the name Yasiin Bey and whose birth name is Dante Terrell Smith, was arrested at Cape Town International Airport for trying to leave the country on an illegal "World Passport" document, Mayihlome Tshwete, spokesman for the South African Department of Home Affairs, told CNN.
Bey appeared in court on Friday.

"The Department Of Home Affairs has given Mr Smith and his family 14 days to leave the republic," tweeted Tshwete.

Mr Smith has been living in SA with his family without the necessary permits, he was detained upon departure for using illegal travel docs
— Mayi (@MTshwete) January 15, 2016

Brooklyn-born Smith, 42, and his family had been living in South Africa "without the necessary permits," and they were detained for using illegal travel documents as they were leaving the country,Tshwete tweeted.

Mr Smith has been living in SA with his family without the necessary permits, he was detained upon departure for using illegal travel docs
— Mayi (@MTshwete) January 15, 2016

Smith entered South Africa on a legitimate U.S. passport, but he overstayed his visitor's permit, Tshwete said. He tried to leave using a "World Passport," a dubious document  that can be printed off of the Internet.

The name used on the passport was Yasiin Bey.

"This is a tricky case," said Tshwete, because the person would normally be deported to his or her home country. However, Tshwete says that Smith has renounced his American citizenship.

The artist has had trouble re-entering the United States while living in South Africa, canceling a 2014 tour because of  U.S. immigration issues, according to the New York Daily News.

Smith is known for his thoughtful, consciousness-raising hip hop lyrics but was better known for his acting. He appeared on broadway in the Pulitzer Prize-winning "Topdog/Underdog" and in several films, including "Monster's Ball," "Brown Sugar" and two films with the late Alan Rickman: "Something the Lord Made" and "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."
roll.gif

Come on now Mos 
mean.gif

He could always try and sneak in Swaziland or Lesotho. How are you gonna renounce a nationality without even being a dual-citizen?

http://thesource.com/2016/01/15/for...s-in-prison-after-starting-a-baby-fight-club/

Just sick man. A couple exits north of me 
mean.gif

[h1]FORMER DAYCARE WORKER FACES 41 YEARS IN PRISON AFTER STARTING A “BABY FIGHT CLUB”[/h1]
 ROCKO RATHON

JANUARY 15, 2016

The classic Brad Pitt  and Ed Norton  film Fight Club  spawned a few copycats back when it was first released in 1999 but nothing as a egregious as what former daycare worker Sarah Jordanwas convicted of yesterday on seven felonies and six misdemeanors after she started her own “baby fight club,” as prosecutors coined it.

Authorities say that Jordan forced children to fight each other as well as sprayed kids who were afraid of water in the face with a hose, demeaned the kids on their physical appearance, while also forcing them to eat flaming hot Cheetos. Some of the children she abused at the daycare were as young as 2-years-old. Carrying with this behavior months, when the Virginia woman was asked why she did this, Jordan stated that it was all for her own entertainment.

Sarah Jordan faces a maximum of 41 years in prison.
I never understand how can one do stuff like this to innocent kids man 
sick.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif

http://thesource.com/2016/01/15/for...s-in-prison-after-starting-a-baby-fight-club/

Just sick man. A couple exits north of me 
mean.gif

I never understand how can one do stuff like this to innocent kids man 
sick.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
some people are just sick man. you have to accept it. put these people in the same box with pedos and those who commit heinous crimes. i refuse to believe their mind is on the same wavelength as the rest of us. u just gotta accept there are some really, really, sick people out there.

1. How did the kids parents not notice?

2. How do you even start a baby fight club?

3. Flaming hot cheetos? Really?
indifferent.gif

I'm sorry but I find that a little entertaining, it sounds like a fake crime

Baby fight club sounds adorable. I imagined something even cuter than this

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1726-1381761781-16.gif

then I kept reading
mean.gif
Right??

At first I was wondering what could they have really been doing? I have a 1.5 year old and when he sees his uncles (17 and 21) or another little cousin I will tell him "go get 'em" and he will go over there and hit their leg or something and "run" away laughing. Then I read all that was going on and couldn't believe it. 
mean.gif

WTF was her son thinking???

Powerball misfortunes: Nurse was pranked by son

(CNN)When it comes to pranks this one is especially cruel.

A California nurse who thought she was one of the lucky three Powerball winners learned she was pranked by her son.

Her son is said to have texted his mother with a photo of the ticket and said that she had matched all six numbers on Thursday.

Things snowballed quickly from there. The woman's employer acknowledged the supposed win, even though lottery officials hadn't confirmed it.

"We were all talking about the Powerball and who would have thought that the actual winner would have been here at our facility. Having her win couldn't have happened to a nicer person," David Levy, administrator at Park Avenue Health in Wellness in Pomona, California, told CNN on Thursday.

The ticket was from nursing home owner Shlomo Rechnitz, who gifted nearly 18,000 tickets to his employees and residents across dozens of nursing homes.

The woman, who has not been named, reportedly celebrated with her colleagues at the nursing home. She completed her shift even though she believed she had won, according to CNN affiliate KABC.

California lottery officials were skeptical about the reports of that the nursing home worker had won the ticket.

The California winner of the jackpot has not yet come forward to collect his or her prize, according to Elias Domingez, spokesman for the California Lottery.

What became of the prankster son? We can only wonder what happened at home when his mother found out.

Sadly, this isn't the first misfortune when it came to the Powerball this week.

An employee at Grissini Ristorante in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, read aloud the Powerball numbers from one of the tickets they had bought as a pool in Saturday's drawing.

All of the numbers matched. The group erupted into cheers, jumping up and down at the restaurant bar. They thought they would each get $22 million in winnings, they told CNN affiliate WPIX.

Feel free to grab a tissue now.

The restaurant workers were on their phones looking at what turned out to be numbers from the previous drawing. The set of numbers online had not yet been updated.

And on Friday, a couple from Munford, Tennesee, appeared on the TODAY Show, clutching what they say is a winning ticket from the $1.5 billion drawing this week.

We hope they're not wrong. We've had enough Powerball misfortune for one week.

Back
Top Bottom