Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Thank you.

Thats fair. It is noteworthy however, this dude hired exclusively black people to play his "gangsta" friends and perpetuate all kinds of stereotypes to try and get shine. We can all agree that bout it asian dudes exist but can we at least agree this dude isnt one of them?
Id be fine with the whole thing if it seemed authentic but it really didn't.

The internet is pure gold today...:rofl:

Now go here...
https://m.soundcloud.com/ssisterskull/nerf-nerf-real#t=0:01

[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y'all laughing, but this ishh right here is beyond infuriating.

This, gentlemen, is a prime example of WHITE PRIVILEGE. THIS!!!

How wonderful must life be to have a rap song be the most upsetting thing for you? These folks (people like her) really are inhabiting a completely different plane of reality.

There are mothers out here who have lost their children because we live in a country that sanctions police violence against minority children.

There are minority children being robbed of an education and the freedom that comes with it because of our archaic public education funding models.

There's so much injustice against so many people in this country, but this is the thing that brings her to tears?

She's complaining about how damaging this fantastical, urban music is for her kids; and yet, more often than not, its kids who like her children who go into schools and massacre everybody.

The radio station she is complaining about is owned by men and woman who look like her; and the record company that pushed the record that has caused her so much misery is headed by someone who looks like her.

I can't even...:smh:

She and her kids can go kick some ******* rocks.

Last edited:
Ive never heard the actual song before.

The remix with her wasnt really all that funny to me. 

What was actually funny was her reading those ultra trash bars. 
laugh.gif

"School wuznt fun cuz I couldnt bring my gun" 

roll.gif
 DON DEMARCO  
roll.gif

The internet is pure gold today...:rofl:

Now go here...
https://m.soundcloud.com/ssisterskull/nerf-nerf-real#t=0:01

[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y'all laughing, but this ishh right here is beyond infuriating.

This, gentlemen, is a prime example of WHITE PRIVILEGE. THIS!!!

How wonderful must life be to have a rap song be the most upsetting thing for you? These folks (people like her) really are inhabiting a completely different plane of reality.

There are mothers out here who have lost their children because we live in a country that sanctions police violence against minority children.

There are minority children being robbed of an education and the freedom that comes with it because of our archaic public education funding models.

There's so much injustice against so many people in this country, but this is the thing that brings her to tears?

She's complaining about how damaging this fantastical, urban music is for her kids; and yet, more often than not, its kids who like her children who go into schools and massacre everybody.

The radio station she is complaining about is owned by men and woman who look like her; and the record company that pushed the record that has caused her so much misery is headed by someone who looks like her.

I can't even...:smh:

She and her kids can go kick some ******* rocks.

White privilege? she's complaining about the lyrics, not the fact that it's a rap song. don't be ignorant

What?  You see that because he's Asian?  SMH.  Don't get it confused.  South ATL, Alabama, Texas, and CA Asians with the **** too.  I remember some fool tried a Asian kid out in Riverdale a few years back.  That Asian kid turned homboy's house inside out with the K.  Don't get it confused
this dude is truly wildin... Not because he is Asian using the N word or because he is trying to be hardcore or because he can't rap ....

But the fact that he solicited a bunch of brother to be in his video to get street cred and he doesn't have a single Asian in his video is why.

Real talk ... When was the last time you seen an Asian by himself ...

I guess that was my attempt to be funny .. But really.

this dude is truly wildin... Not because he is Asian using the N word or because he is trying to be hardcore or because he can't rap ....

But the fact that he solicited a bunch of brother to be in his video to get street cred and he doesn't have a single Asian in his video is why.

Real talk ... When was the last time you seen an Asian by himself ...

I guess that was my attempt to be funny .. But really.
Right? Why couldn't he throw in a few more asians in there? That's what makes it seem fake imo

Back
Top Bottom