Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

What?  You see that because he's Asian?  SMH.  Don't get it confused.  South ATL, Alabama, Texas, and CA Asians with the **** too.  I remember some fool tried a Asian kid out in Riverdale a few years back.  That Asian kid turned homboy's house inside out with the K.  Don't get it confused

QFT we must be talking about the same homey

When I moved to Atlanta in '03, met my Asian homey. He grew up in the hood his whole life in Riverdale. Dude was the definition of hood. Man I miss homey. He was a real one.

The internet is pure gold today...:rofl:

Now go here...
https://m.soundcloud.com/ssisterskull/nerf-nerf-real#t=0:01

[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Her tears sustain me :lol:
It's 2016, This bish acting like it's the 1st time she heard a rap song before, n a censored version on the radio at that :lol: :smh:

Sadly these th kinda ppl that cry about something n gets stuff changed cuz they in their feelings, mess **** up for everybody else ...she probably got a petition going to ban that song as we speak :smh:

Funny thing is she mentioned how she used to listen to Christina "Dirty" Aguilera and Britney "Toxic" Spears. Someone put her daughter up on "Ante Up" and dare her to play it in the whip.

NOOPE!!

this dude is truly wildin... Not because he is Asian using the N word or because he is trying to be hardcore or because he can't rap ....

But the fact that he solicited a bunch of brother to be in his video to get street cred and he doesn't have a single Asian in his video is why.

Real talk ... When was the last time you seen an Asian by himself ...

I guess that was my attempt to be funny .. But really.
If that's the case we mightiest well put every rapper new to the game in this thread.  As for the N bomb ****.  I feel where ya'll coming from, but it's hard for me to trip on that. 

It's been a few times with me passing by or hearing kids outside my window calling each other N's like it's nothing, and no one out there is black.  So I'm a bit conflicted when I hear non-black urban types using it. 

The use of that word by anybody is another convo in itself, and the main reason I look past anything Jay or Kanye make these days. 

Quote:
laugh.gif

"My ex's cousin"

You like 6 relations away from the streets.

Boy if you don't......
What the hell are you even talking about, bro.  My ex girl which was pacific islander/Filipino(I am not.  I am black) had cousins that were heavy in the mix.  How you came up with those extras of that little statement I'll never know.

Quote:
QFT we must be talking about the same homey

When I moved to Atlanta in '03, met my Asian homey. He grew up in the hood his whole life in Riverdale. Dude was the definition of hood. Man I miss homey. He was a real one.
Maybe.  I do remember it was around 04 or 05 when it all went down.  This dude had a 79 box caprice, and him and his sister talked crazy ignorant and country.  But it's a couple of Asians on the south side of ATL down for the get down tho. 

On a side note I'm going to start finding my way out to Fayetteville more often.  Everytime I go out there I see some bad thick as Asian youngings rocking huarache's and ****, so I know they down with the swirl.    

Back
Top Bottom