Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

mean.gif

Bruh swung so hard the pressure pushed his hairline back and made his belt fly out da loops. Other n**** evaded the finisher so elegantly , both feet placed firmly on the ground so he could evade and not crease the nikes, he even had enough time to adjust his wristband , evade game so deluxe. How a ***** dodge like that bruh, made it look like that ***** punch still buffering. Light skin dude got the 100 percent master Roshi muscle tone bruh, if that punch would've landed my ***** woulda been sent smooth to da shadow realm, no return. My ***** hit the YEET in mid battle. It's so much going on in this pic. Why lightskin dude look like he saying "aye you got a lil dust on your arm let me get dat off you." Why my ***** in the back wearing a soft blue turtle neck with a jean jacket.. He got a white binder in his hand so you know he studious, he don't even belong round this ****. Why dark skin ***** da only one out there in shorts and no shirt? Why my ***** in the back the only one with a beanie on like its snow on da ground. All these ***** confused bout the forecast bruh. This whole scene a mess

Last edited:
yea
mean.gif
at dudes who'll do anything for some play.
And then don't get none........

Bruh swung so hard the pressure pushed his hairline back and made his belt fly out da loops. Other n**** evaded the finisher so elegantly , both feet placed firmly on the ground so he could evade and not crease the nikes, he even had enough time to adjust his wristband , evade game so deluxe. How a ***** dodge like that bruh, made it look like that ***** punch still buffering. Light skin dude got the 100 percent master Roshi muscle tone bruh, if that punch would've landed my ***** woulda been sent smooth to da shadow realm, no return. My ***** hit the YEET in mid battle. It's so much going on in this pic. Why lightskin dude look like he saying "aye you got a lil dust on your arm let me get dat off you." Why my ***** in the back wearing a soft blue turtle neck with a jean jacket.. He got a white binder in his hand so you know he studious, he don't even belong round this ****. Why dark skin ***** da only one out there in shorts and no shirt? Why my ***** in the back the only one with a beanie on like its snow on da ground. All these ***** confused bout the forecast bruh. This whole scene a mess
roll.gif
 This post is just a mess
indifferent.gif

Yo his people didn't even help him out he must have been outta pocket :lol:

His boy just picked him up and drug him outside

:rofl: :rofl:

Man that ish reminds me of that martin episode when they end up in that dwarf bar having to square off against a gang of them
laugh.gif

why dude gotta sucker punch him from the back though :smh: like big homie didn't have things under control..
wylin or not they straight triple teamed lil man with the napoleon complex, not to mention that they missed like 3 or 4 punches while dude layed on the ground knocked out.
foolishness all around

Last edited:
why dude gotta sucker punch him from the back though
mean.gif
like big homie didn't have things under control..
wylin or not they straight triple teamed lil man with the napoleon complex, not to mention that they missed like 3 or 4 punches while dude layed on the ground knocked out.
foolishness all around
yea dude that sucker punched him was about 250 - 260 solid 
mean.gif

wasnt necessary 

he must of me acting RECKLESS

they should of had the lil dude in the skully and crewneck that hit him first square up with him

Last edited:

why dude gotta sucker punch him from the back though
mean.gif
like big homie didn't have things under control..
foolishness all around
yea dude that sucker punched him was about 250 - 260 solid 
mean.gif

wasnt necessary 

he must of me acting RECKLESS

they should of had the lil dude in the skully and crewneck that hit him first square up with him
QFT.  Everyone involved is a fool, from Beetlejuice to Franalations
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom