Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bruh swung so hard the pressure pushed his hairline back and made his belt fly out da loops. Other n**** evaded the finisher so elegantly , both feet placed firmly on the ground so he could evade and not crease the nikes, he even had enough time to adjust his wristband , evade game so deluxe. How a ***** dodge like that bruh, made it look like that ***** punch still buffering. Light skin dude got the 100 percent master Roshi muscle tone bruh, if that punch would've landed my ***** woulda been sent smooth to da shadow realm, no return. My ***** hit the YEET in mid battle. It's so much going on in this pic. Why lightskin dude look like he saying "aye you got a lil dust on your arm let me get dat off you." Why my ***** in the back wearing a soft blue turtle neck with a jean jacket.. He got a white binder in his hand so you know he studious, he don't even belong round this ****. Why dark skin ***** da only one out there in shorts and no shirt? Why my ***** in the back the only one with a beanie on like its snow on da ground. All these ***** confused bout the forecast bruh. This whole scene a mess

YOOOOOOooooooooooo

yea dude that sucker punched him was about 250 - 260 solid :smh:

wasnt necessary 

he must of me acting RECKLESS

they should of had the lil dude in the skully and crewneck that hit him first square up with him

Umm... The dude who snuck him first was a good 5ft 120 pounds...

Actually no one in the vid is 250, :lol:

But i would have just laughed at dude and went back to my fries. His homie carried him out like he expected that outcome :lol:

Last edited:
Umm... The dude who snuck him first was a good 5ft 120 pounds...

Actually no one in the vid is 250,
laugh.gif

But i would have just laughed at dude and went back to my fries. His homie carried him out like he expected that outcome
laugh.gif
yea thats what im sayin

there around the same size 

dude the knocked him out looked like an nfl linebacker b

yea thats what im sayin

there around the same size 

dude the knocked him out looked like an nfl linebacker b

Ah, gotcha. But that isn't a sucker punch. :lol: either way I agree, that entire situation was stupid.

Lil dude in the green got off easy, doe.

Dude in the red only connected with 1 out of 10 punches....in the shoulder. :stoneface:

Last edited:
His friend dragged him out of there like it wasn't the first time that's ever happened 
laugh.gif
 homie did it so casually 

Lil dude in the green got off easy, doe.

Dude in the red only connected with 1 out of 10 punches....in the shoulder.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 I think he was actually aiming for his shoulder
indifferent.gif
***** lip look like its about to elope with dudes fist
indifferent.gif

Green shirt walks up to the ******, looks away and the ****** swings and misses. Then the guy comes from behind him and knocks him out. That **** was disgusting, don't know the whole story but two of the guys were twice his size and they still ganged up and sucker punched him :x

Back
Top Bottom