LoL

Wassup with these companies ...

roll.gif

the kids expression though
roll.gif
 dude seriously looks jelly!

Last edited:
LOL ..swagger wagon ..wtf...

filmed at universal studios..that was obvi and dtla.. Golden Gopher was my spot! 

LoL

Wassup with these companies ...

roll.gif

the kids expression though
roll.gif
 dude seriously looks jelly!

spaghetti-o's and grilled cheese was the quick meal in my childhood

that fake mac n cheese gots NO love

that being said, i remember when there was the tmnt spaghetti-o's, had a young bol FOOLIN, you couldnt tell me i wasnt the man

duke doin it

he not hover handin like most of yall lames wouldve done at his age

and he probably got da balls to try what he wanna do wit her

sidenote: L if he geeked on his sister or cousin, they kinda look alike to me

quick question for you guys tho, would you smash out on a cousin (blood, like first cousins, like her dad is your dads brother) if she was fine af and it was a strong possibility?

lets say shes your cousin

and yall always flirt, and one time you smack her booty on mistake, you not drunk, and shes sober too, and she give you those bedroom eyes, would you Palau?

ive never thought any of my family has been fine enough to consider it, but if my cousin was fine, i wood, continuously, and maybe even date her, shrug

Last edited:

duke doin it

quick question for you guys tho, would you smash out on a cousin (blood, like first cousins, like her dad is your dads brother) if she was fine af and it was a strong possibility?

and yall always flirt, and one time you smack her booty on mistake, you not drunk, and shes sober too, and she give you those bedroom eyes, would you Palau?

ive never thought any of my family has been fine enough to consider it, but if my cousin was fine, i wood, continuously, and maybe even date her, shrug
How high are you?

duke doin it

yikessssss

incest

outttttt

duke doin it

That's a no fam

Last edited:

duke doin it

you wildn man

duke doin it

ive never thought any of my family has been fine enough to consider it, but if my cousin was ine, i wood, continuously, and maybe even date her, shrug

If my cousin was AB, yes I would get in touch with my roots and plant my Dominican seeds.

Semi-srs

duke doin it

U must be Dominican papi.

duke doin it

ac7f407b_regshow.gif

^ hell no, but I had a "cousin" who was BAD!! It was my Uncles step daughter (no blood relation) I was wanted to smash her the whole time I was growing up, but I was worried about family awkwardness. Now she's ugly as hell, and a pillhead

duke doin it

i just dont like cumming 5x in a week tho

im good 3x, sometimes even just twice

not to mention i would just get some actual nana, i would feel lame beatin off at this stage in my life

Back
Top Bottom