Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

why would he say that last part tho? 

i wouldnt admit to being broke like that

and im actually kinda shocked, dude had a legit following before all gold everything took off

but he also got worse at making catchy songs after that got so big

Am I the only one that doesn't know what he's talking about when he says it sounds like 007 for 64. What sound in particular?

I knew it was soon over for him when I saw that ridiculous Tim Westwood Freestyle.

"I hope you want dap" :lol:

Better sell all those shoes

All you guys clowing but she does have a point .... If you have different size tires than what the vehicle came with, that will throw your speedometer off. Not sure how much but it does - so just because the car is saying 80MPH does not mean you are going 80MPH.

All you guys clowing but she does have a point .... If you have different size tires than what the vehicle came with, that will throw your speedometer off. Not sure how much but it does - so just because the car is saying 80MPH does not mean you are going 80MPH.

Too bad that wasn't a part of the question she was asked.

If you have 3 apples and I take 1, how many do you have? "Well I went apple picking before and some apples are rotten so I'm gonna guess that at least one is rotten. One bad apple spoils the whole bunch so we basically have no apples"

while the tire thing you are saying is true, you know damn well she doesn't know that
buahahahahaha true!!!!!

just trying to help her out man .... can't believe someone is so ******* dumb ...

that's like when you are a kid an a teacher gives you the answer and you say - man that's to easy It cant be so you choose the other one ... buhahahaha but damn she dumb!

Back
Top Bottom