Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

not sure with this one :lol:

I always thought Boos was a joke and the whole free boosie deal was a joke that eventaully caught on.

His music...is well...

at 4:44pm

ButHRtvIYAAalZF.jpg

taking pictures in the passenger seat tryna be cute

at 5:35pm.... 20 minutes after starting to drive.

ButTFnKIYAEVbsH.jpg:large
ButTEN_IcAAcYhm.jpg:large

her response:

"Highly doubt I'm getting my license in December now"

following that, because twitter went in on her:

"Lmao just to inform y'all ignorant a** f***s.. My mom isn't pissed
1f481.png
"

her mom not being pissed says alot. explains why she dont even care that she did it, mom prolly taught her no discipline, and im willing to bet NEITHER of em can drive. i woulda got killed over this. bad parenting is becoming SUCH a problem.

If I'm posting a shoe for sale and somebody asks me for a sz swap. I wouldn't mind it they would just have to pay for my shipping costs and prolly throw me a ($20). Because that's what I would do in that situation. I would always throw 10-20 to someone for a sz swap. Gives them incentive to do it...otherwise why would they help me?

If I'm posting a shoe for sale and somebody asks me for a sz swap. I wouldn't mind it they would just have to pay for my shipping costs and prolly throw me a ($20). Because that's what I would do in that situation. I would always throw 10-20 to someone for a sz swap. Gives them incentive to do it...otherwise why would they help me?
I offered $20 and to drive to him.

he responded 76.. thought it was a typo so i sent the message above..

Back
Top Bottom