Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

at 4:44pm

ButHRtvIYAAalZF.jpg

taking pictures in the passenger seat tryna be cute

at 5:35pm.... 20 minutes after starting to drive.

ButTFnKIYAEVbsH.jpg:large
ButTEN_IcAAcYhm.jpg:large

her response:

"Highly doubt I'm getting my license in December now"

following that, because twitter went in on her:

"Lmao just to inform y'all ignorant a** f***s.. My mom isn't pissed
1f481.png
"

her mom not being pissed says alot. explains why she dont even care that she did it, mom prolly taught her no discipline, and im willing to bet NEITHER of em can drive. i woulda got killed over this. bad parenting is becoming SUCH a problem.
how do you even do that lol

at 4:44pm

ButHRtvIYAAalZF.jpg

taking pictures in the passenger seat tryna be cute

at 5:35pm.... 20 minutes after starting to drive.

ButTFnKIYAEVbsH.jpg:large
ButTEN_IcAAcYhm.jpg:large

her response:

"Highly doubt I'm getting my license in December now"

following that, because twitter went in on her:

"Lmao just to inform y'all ignorant a** f***s.. My mom isn't pissed
1f481.png
"

her mom not being pissed says alot. explains why she dont even care that she did it, mom prolly taught her no discipline, and im willing to bet NEITHER of em can drive. i woulda got killed over this. bad parenting is becoming SUCH a problem.
the selfie is irrelevant, it was taken in the passenger seat. looking out the window, looks like prolly in a parking lot too at that... sooooo

Last edited:
That mall is literally right down the street from me. I first saw the vid in '11, when I moved to Houston I had no clue I was that close to the location.

the selfie is irrelevant, it was taken in the passenger seat. looking out the window, looks like prolly in a parking lot too at that... sooooo
"taking pictures in the passenger seat tryna be cute"  ...said this right below the picture. just tryna give a timeline "sooooo"....

gw-close20door.gif

Just ff to 1:00 :rofl:

I never seen this looooool

CLASSIC!! Real tears [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"It break our hearts out here to see the parents can't get the shoes for they kids...BUT the get money Boys do have some for sale, parents look us up" :rofl: then the reporter like alright alright N :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah "homie" you sound young for posting an opinion...you should of used three gifs and watch wrestling wwe instead

NOW THATS HOW GROWN FOLKS DO

:rofl:

You STILL hurt Bruh? What's even better is that you constantly think you gonna get support for your BAN ways and once again no one cosigns your dumb **** :lol:

You have lost every round of this so far and still want to keep going. What you probably gonna do now is type how real you are, how you don't care about anyone opinions, you don't stand for disrespect and how I watch wrestling.

I bask in your tears feed me more

I work in a mall so i see them all the time time, but I haven't been a part of one since the space jams released in 2000. Things are always civilized near my place of work. The mall in that vid is mad decrepit now. Literally looks like a mall that closed down in the 80s reopened and is trying to catch up to the times. No idea how the stores stay running.

Back
Top Bottom