Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

thats a chick he's talking to? he asks if the other person wants to go to the REC with him, that cant be a girl

Thats a girl? I just thought it was him in another window and it was the result of video editing.

eIQxamY.jpg

happened mid-match

doing it

Same exact **** I was thinking watched it on mute over and over and didn't see where the "fools wildin" was then I looked closer and was
mean.gif
at the kid talking to a chick that looked just like him. Reminded me of that NTer that was dating a chick that looked just like him, like they could be brother and sister. He would brag about how much his gf loved him and how his parents wouldn't let him move out of the house because they loved him. Then she found Tyrone, dumped him and he started living out of his car and making angry posts on NT until he got banned. Hope dude is alright
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @GuccJermaine  

i need you to see what i saw:

1. i think they tried to jump at the same time in the beginning but she backed out

2. if that wasn't the case, why in the world did this idiot try to jump SO soon after the first person?

3. she tried to hold on to the rail when she changed her mind but it was wet. hands slid down like a cartoon lol

4. little kid on the lower diving board didn't even flinch, just watched her hit like "DAMN!" lmao

5. look at the cartwheel she does on the way down. That pose??? LMAOOOOOOOOO

#s 3-5 make this video unbearably hilarious

Reactions: wr

i need you to see what i saw:

1. i think they tried to jump at the same time in the beginning but she backed out
2. if that wasn't the case, why in the world did this idiot try to jump SO soon after the first person?
3. she tried to hold on to the rail when she changed her mind but it was wet. hands slid down like a cartoon lol
4. little kid on the lower diving board didn't even flinch, just watched her hit like "DAMN!" lmao
5. look at the cartwheel she does on the way down. That pose??? LMAOOOOOOOOO

#s 3-5 make this video unbearably hilarious
#6. Said little kid checks post-mortem to ensure the dead body is out of her way so that she may continue with her planned dive.

Back
Top Bottom