Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BRUH!!!

T’yanna Wallace, daughter of hip hop legend The Notorious B.I.G., posted her boyfriend’s hefty $1 million bond on Wednesday after he was arrested for a hit-and-run.

Tyshawn Baldwin, 28, was stopped by police in Queens on Aug. 10 for allegedly parking his 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat in a busy intersection with tinted windows, and a loud exhaust, according to Fox News.

Baldwin initially complied with officers’ commands, but when they asked him to step out of the vehicle upon discovering his license was suspended. He took off, striking a mother pushing her toddler in a stroller and a food delivery man. All three were seriously injured.

Baldwin was arrested six days after the incident after surrendering. He faces 17 counts of first-degree assault, reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a child, and more.

Judge Scott Dunn ordered Baldwin held on a $1 million bond, but Wallace was able to post his bond. Court records show that Wallace put her $1.5 million Brooklyn home up as collateral for the bond.

Wallace, who shares a daughter with Baldwin, is the founder of Notoriouss, a clothing company inspired by her late father. Biggie, real name Christopher Wallace, was killed in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles in 1997.

As for Baldwin, he is facing up to 25 years in prison if convicted. His attorney declined to comment to the outlet about his relationship with Wallace or the case.

“I do want to remind everyone he’s presumed innocent, and there’s more to this story than the NYPD’s version,” said Ken Belkin. “My client is a good man who has never been in trouble before.”

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Last edited:
A fat joke aimed at a dead person is definitely not doing it.
Eh. I'd say this is fair game. Seems odd to be able to laugh at old Norm jokes that pulled no punches then all of a sudden be bothered by something like this.

It's been 25 years. That skeleton can roll by now.

Eh. I'd say this is fair game. Seems odd to be able to laugh at old Norm jokes that pulled no punches then all of a sudden be bothered by something like this.

It's been 25 years. That skeleton can roll by now.
Still not doing it.

Comparing that attempted joke to Norm MaCdonald is stupid.

When it comes to jokes its not about if you can tell them, its about them being funny or not.

Patrice would vehemently disagree there:

That doesn't really change my opinion.

Plus Patrice just said if they're not funny they made a mistake.

Like I said it isn't about if you can tell the joke or not. Its about if the joke is funny or not.

I think the fool wylin' was the daughter, but ok
There can be multiple fools in a fools wildin post.

Last edited:
That doesn't really change my opinion.

Plus Patrice just said if they're not funny they made a mistake.

Like I said it isn't about if you can tell the joke or not. Its about if the joke is funny or not.

There can be multiple fools in a fools wildin post.

You never heard a bad joke but the way the person said it is just hilarious?

Those be the extra funny ones. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom