Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do the app reservations go live for each release? And does the speed at which you complete your reservation have an impact on your chances, or is it all about when the reservations close?

When do the app reservations go live for each release? And does the speed at which you complete your reservation have an impact on your chances, or is it all about when the reservations close?

10 am est Monday of the release, doesn't matter when you reserve, just do it before the reservations end, and make sure to get that 6 mins head start.

10 am est Monday of the release, doesn't matter when you reserve, just do it before the reservations end, and make sure to get that 6 mins head start.
Thanks! I'll definitely be picking up that head start.

If I reserve the same shoe from 3 footlockers, can i potentially win a pair from each store, or once u win from 1 store then that's it?

Thanks. But if it opens at 10am est and that's 7am pst, how would I be able to go to the store to do the check in? Sorry I'm a little confused

It opens at 10am est on Monday and you have until Thursday at 6pm est to select the shoe, check in, and make any changes (i.e. size, stores). The raffle officially starts at 6pm est on Friday, but if you have a 6 minute head start, it's starts at 5:54pm est.

So glad they're doing this app system in my area. I hate investing time running around getting raffle tickets. I hope I get through on the black toes.

It opens at 10am est on Monday and you have until Thursday at 6pm est to select the shoe, check in, and make any changes (i.e. size, stores). The raffle officially starts at 6pm est on Friday, but if you have a 6 minute head start, it's starts at 5:54pm est.
Sorry, this is my first experience with the app reservation system, but does having the "head start" increase your chances of winning? I still fail to see how having your entry in before the official start time impact your chances. Unless they draw from the pool of headstart first and THEN they draw from the non head start entries. Is this correct?

Sorry, this is my first experience with the app reservation system, but does having the "head start" increase your chances of winning? I still fail to see how having your entry in before the official start time impact your chances. Unless they draw from the pool of headstart first and THEN they draw from the non head start entries. Is this correct?

This is accurate

I wasn't planning to get the 16 BTs, but I entered into the app reservation for the BTs to test it out for the 1st time.

If I get a W on these, I might be adding these to my Shiekh raffle hunt routine for any other big releases i do

They start drawing with the 6 minute head starts, then 5 and so on, so having a head start does help.

How does this app determain your location? I picked 3 stores on monday and now its showing me 22 miles away than i really am and i can now only select 2 fl and 1 footaction. Anyone know?

How does this app determain your location? I picked 3 stores on monday and now its showing me 22 miles away than i really am and i can now only select 2 fl and 1 footaction. Anyone know?

Determines your location by your phones gps

Man, the FTA has been a huge PiTA for me today. my reservation has randomly disappeared probably 7-8 different times, and when I drove 30+ minutes to a store to check in it would not work, even with a code from the employees. I had a friend go back to the same mall a few hours later, and he got me an updated code which I was able to apply, after around 1 hour of updating, re-installing app, restating phone, signing out, then back in, etc. My reservation has still disappeared again since then, but when I resubmit the info, at least it still has my headstart. NEVER had problems like this before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom