Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Hey, so I'm not really sure this is the right thread but I applied to FTL and FA over the last two days. Are the jobs worth having? What's the process like? I hear that they mostly do group interviews. How long does it take to hear back from them?

Hey, so I'm not really sure this is the right thread but I applied to FTL and FA over the last two days. Are the jobs worth having? What's the process like? I hear that they mostly do group interviews. How long does it take to hear back from them?

Probably wrong thread because of the topic but the hiring process changed over the years because you used to have to fill out a paper application but everything is digital now. And hiring process depends on store. But if you've worked retail before its just like any job you should hear back in a couple days or whatever.

Foot Locker Exclusion list:

Retro (July 7/2 and newer) M/K
Foam/Little Posite (July) M/K
Curry 2 (MVP Pack) M
KD 9 (June/July) M/K
Huarache Run (Wht/Wht) M/W/K
Huarache Run (Blk/Blk) M/K
Huarache Run (Red/Red) K
Huarache Ultra (All) M
Uptempo (Blk/Wht) M
Uptempo (Wht/Red) M
Uptempo (USA) M
Uncaged Boost (All) M/W/K
Ultra Boost (All) M/W/K
NMD (All) M/W/K
Alphabounce (All) M/W/K
Superstars (Wht/Blk) W/K only
Puma Fierce (Blk) W
Sock Dart (All) M/W
Flyknit Racer (B/W) W
Puma Fenty Trainer (July) W
Puma Fenty Creeper (July) W
Puma Fenty Slide (July) W
Adidas 3 stripe apparel (legging, jacket) W
USA Apparel (assorted) M Kyrie shirt/jersey, KD shirt/jersey, Dryl shirt/jersey
Nike Windrunner M
Hershel bags (All)

I want my guy to get me the usa hyperdunk 08 but they are labeled "qs" and they have to wait 30 days till rd

I want my guy to get me the usa hyperdunk 08 but they are labeled "qs" and they have to wait 30 days till rd
The QS rule sucks. 

There was the Great Britain/Brazil Roshe NMs that I wanted to get and it was well over 30 days from when they released, but they didn't even let me use a regular EP on them.

Hmm I've gotten QS on 50 before...it probably depends on the employee.... Anyone know if AJKO's are considered a retro[emoji]129300[/emoji]

No they aren't considered a Retro. Just how the Jordan 1 Mids are not a considered a Retro in their eyes lol.
Depending on where you go, some places don't give you the 50 for Jordan 1 mids.  My cousin wanted the all white 1 mids and both the FTL and FA in that mall said no. 

Does anyone know if the 50% works online as well?

Ex:smile: I work for Champs and want something from Foot Locker.

Depending on where you go, some places don't give you the 50 for Jordan 1 mids.  My cousin wanted the all white 1 mids and both the FTL and FA in that mall said no. 
Really? Well that sucks. I remember I was able to get the White/Legend Blue and BHM 1s when Retros were all excluded.

I guess it does depend on the store.

Lmao if lebron didn't wear that shoe in the finals no one would buy soldiers. But nike knows what they are doing.

Lmaoooo Soldier 10s? LMAOO I'm crying [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I held a pair in my hand to cop and figured I could grab these for about $50-$60 down the road.

Footlocker INC is a bunch of dummies.

Pretty Good 50 for me... Got:

United We Rise Hyperdunk 08
UNC 12
Jordan 1 High Black Elephant
Air Force 180
SC Penny 2

Dec 14-16 Limit Is 1000

First day I leave for vaca of course [emoji]128580[/emoji] Might just have to pass the money to a friend and have them snag everything. Wonder what's on the exclusion list this time around

Last edited:
Damn just $1000? I would have thought $1500 since the Space Jam release will take a few dollars away from their overall monthly limit.

Back
Top Bottom