Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Employee 50 pickups.

Flyknit racers $40
Royals $115
Letterman 1 $50
Playoff 12 $85
Tech fleece shorts $20 each
The feeling of being blessed by the plug - priceless

Thnx bro. The 50 used to b garbage cuz of all the exclusions but the last few been great
True indeed I made around Christmas plus I got tech shorts for 20 a piece but this 1 that just passed came out of nowhere so I only can get a few things.

I'm getting a tattoo in 2 weeks and saved up for that. Really nothing I want.. but we'll see.

Went to the mall yesterday nothing u really want and I'm take advantage for the kids back to school shoes and if I do get something it might be the spizike or something on sale.

Naw packs used to be included on the regular. They got stingy when the money was good but could be changing their ways again since sales aren't as expected.

On the last 50 damn near everything was good except qs and boost models plus the few weeks prior releases. But most Nike/jb were good which was completely diff cuz they'd usually have a long list of exclusions

B interesting to see what it is now since even most newer boost models are sitting as well as "qs" items

End of this month was what I heard too, can't wait, lot of good stuff been sitting waiting for me to do the scooping lol

Just need to see the list... 

Hoping New Love 1s won't be excluded nor Soldier 11s. I saw a few Soldier 10s on sale for $79.99. so $40 isn't that bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom