Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Beats by Dre
Majority of watches
Retro 3s and Black Duncans from Black Friday
And all releases this week (for those of you that can't figure that out... Mia Lebrons, Cannon Lebrons, Black Flip 3's... etc.)

And don't get your hopes up yet. They are known to change the list but they are trying to get people to use up their discount limit for the month this time around.

Hmmm... This is a very tough and tricky situation here due to discount being limited to only $500...

Use the regular 30% off on the flip 3's and cannons and then Concords(1-2 pairs) OR use the 50% off on a few pairs of shoes that aren't on the exclusion list. Hmmm...
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

If there is something that you really want that is excluded... buy a shoe that is that same exact price and then after the 50 have your girl or one of your boys come swap it out for the shoe you really wanted as long as its still available, even if you have to stock locate it and pay the $3 shipping fee..  one of the easiest ways to get around the exclusions..  if you want the flip 3's, just buy a pair of air max 2011's.. both are $160 so it would be an even exchange and you would end up getting them on the 50..  wouldn't try doing it for more than one or maybe two shoes per EA.. footlocker is one of the easiest companys to swap things at..  especially since they are so slow on marking shoes down.. i've gotten $160 shoes at the nike outlet with the ftl sticker still on the  box (although they are getting better at covering them up on some things) for under $100 or even cheaper.. and then taken them to footlocker and exchanged for something brand new that just came out or our gotten a gift card and then used it on release day for a retro..  again, not something I did or would suggest doing all the time, but there are always ways around the system, especially since they aren't supposed to ask for your id and you can give them whatever name/info you please...  

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

If there is something that you really want that is excluded... buy a shoe that is that same exact price and then after the 50 have your girl or one of your boys come swap it out for the shoe you really wanted as long as its still available, even if you have to stock locate it and pay the $3 shipping fee..  one of the easiest ways to get around the exclusions..  if you want the flip 3's, just buy a pair of air max 2011's.. both are $160 so it would be an even exchange and you would end up getting them on the 50..  wouldn't try doing it for more than one or maybe two shoes per EA.. footlocker is one of the easiest companys to swap things at..  especially since they are so slow on marking shoes down.. i've gotten $160 shoes at the nike outlet with the ftl sticker still on the  box (although they are getting better at covering them up on some things) for under $100 or even cheaper.. and then taken them to footlocker and exchanged for something brand new that just came out or our gotten a gift card and then used it on release day for a retro..  again, not something I did or would suggest doing all the time, but there are always ways around the system, especially since they aren't supposed to ask for your id and you can give them whatever name/info you please...  

Good idea! I've been trying to figure it out all day since this will be my first EA(sister works at Footlocker) but what do you mean by "wouldn't try doing it for more than one or maybe 2 shoes per EA" when people abuse their entire $500 limit all the time during EA's without any problems.

Btw, I want to buy the flip 3's and cannons so I've been breaking my head trying to figure out what's the best method to save more and still be able to get both shoes, considering the flip 3's are $175 + tax =$190. And Lebron Cannons come out to about $170. Both shoes which I can use the 30% off.
grin.gif

Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Good idea! I've been trying to figure it out all day since this will be my first EA(sister works at Footlocker) but what do you mean by "wouldn't try doing it for more than one or maybe 2 shoes per EA" when people abuse their entire $500 limit all the time during EA's without any problems.

Btw, I want to buy the flip 3's and cannons so I've been breaking my head trying to figure out what's the best method to save more and still be able to get both shoes, considering the flip 3's are $175 + tax =$190. And Lebron Cannons come out to about $170. Both shoes which I can use the 30% off.
grin.gif

Any suggestions?

What I mean by the one or two shoe thing, is for buying shoes on the 50 with the only purpose of returning/swapping it later for something else..  you can use the whole $500 for the EA(although if you want the last shots or concords on discount then you may want to save some discount for them since it won't reset until the beginning of the year).. you just don't want to get too crazy with doing returns without a receipt since if a store gets too many of them, it can raise some flags/questions.. and to do it right, you have to buy the shoe on the 50, but then take it back acting like you got them as a gift or lost the receipt, because then you get the credit at whatever price they are selling for, which would be the full price.. 
 as far as what you're looking to do, i forgot the flips are more than the cements but it can still work out to save more ..  just buy something price wise as close you can to the shoe you want.. for the flips and brons, maybe some timberlands that are like $165..  then you pay $82.50 plus the tax..   so when you go to exchange them for the flips it would be $10 more, so you would pay $92.50 plus the tax versus the $122.50 plus tax you would pay with the regular 30 discount..  even if you can't find something that close to the price, air max 2011's would be a common shoe most store's have, so you would get them for $80 plus tax and then add $15 when you swap them.. so you would end up paying $95 plus the tax after swapping them out, which is still a better deal than regular discount.. same concept goes for the brons... 

so just the releases that are this week (week 1 december) would be excluded? so that means all the lebrons released before like the kentuckys/blackouts, etc aren't?

Binary's are a go?
eek.gif
.....will have to pray my employee will locate me a pair somewhere, cuz I know these bum #%+ stores where I live didn't get them.

KENTUCKY LEBRONS
OHIO STATE LEBRONS
BLACKOUT LEBRONS
BLACK/RED LEBRONS
FRESHWATER GRIFFEY 2
EMERALD GRIFFEY 1
BINARY BLUE ROOKIES
COOLGREY LEBRON 8 V/2

birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

it's hit or miss depending on the store you go to.   technically there supposed to do their job and follow COMPANY POLICY and take the exchange without asking questions and giving runaround, but we all now footlocker employees like to make up their own self imposed make believe rules.

i wouldn't be suprised at all for employees to bs on an exchange for a new release item and try to give some type of excuse.  you can force their hand and call corporate and they'll either make them honor the exchange or have you mail the shoes back to corporate  (with them covering shipping and they'll mail you a merchandice return card)

some stores will be cool and not cause any problems but some employees will.  i just hate the hassle of dealing with douchbag employees, who don't release that their an at will employer and them pissing me off by not following COMPANY POLICY can cost them their job if they piss me off enough with their attitude and i decide to make a call to corporate and send an email to footlockers higherups about the terrible customer service i experienced in store.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

it's hit or miss depending on the store you go to.   technically there supposed to do their job and follow COMPANY POLICY and take the exchange without asking questions and giving runaround, but we all now footlocker employees like to make up their own self imposed make believe rules.

i wouldn't be suprised at all for employees to bs on an exchange for a new release item and try to give some type of excuse.  you can force their hand and call corporate and they'll either make them honor the exchange or have you mail the shoes back to corporate  (with them covering shipping and they'll mail you a merchandice return card)

some stores will be cool and not cause any problems but some employees will.  i just hate the hassle of dealing with douchbag employees, who don't release that their an at will employer and them pissing me off by not following COMPANY POLICY can cost them their job if they piss me off enough with their attitude and i decide to make a call to corporate and send an email to footlockers higherups about the terrible customer service i experienced in store.

^true. i hate some of those employees that are make up their own rules

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I'm not sure why an employee would hassle you over an even exchange. It's not like people are going to buy the shoes at half price and then return them for cash. You either get an even exchange, or you get a store credit.

Back
Top Bottom