for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

No lining, but there are actual pockets on this one. I know the feeling about not having them on the silver one too, kind of inconvenient.

Yeah Amazon's estimates are just way off but the actual shipping and delivery dates are the same whether you order through Amazon or their main website.

Last edited:
Go with free shipping you'll thank me! Jus placed my order yesterday and already got shipping confirmation. Should be here 28 - may 2. Good thing I sent email to change order to large a cpl hrs before got shipping confirmation, then got a email a cpl hrs later sayin they successfully changed my order from xl to large so I should be good!

well thank you sir, just got the Shipped email at 5:15 AM this morning.

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank you guys for the link. Also got my shipping confimation this morning. Estimated for me is 4/29 - 5/3. :pimp:

does the windrunner jacket on sportshoes.com look the same as the 21st century windrunner when light isn't flashing on it?  or is it darker?  thanks

Hmm, I really like this jacket. Was thinking about returning my gold metal stand jacket to the outlet also. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM for a lg.

Any sites that have the silver NSW reflective jacket?

did anyone get actual tracking numbers from sportsshoes? i just received an email saying that the jacket shipped but had no tracking number 
ohwell.gif

Sports Shoes Unlimited have quick shipping! Ordered Thursday, got shipping confimation Friday and just received it 20 minutes ago. :pimp:

I got a small (5'8" 160lbs) and everything fits perfect except for the slightly long arm length which I expected with Nike.

Took a couple pics one daylight and the rest comparing it with the vapor flash.

Sports Shoes Unlimited have quick shipping! Ordered Thursday, got shipping confimation Friday and just received it 20 minutes ago. :pimp:

I got a small (5'8" 160lbs) and everything fits perfect except for the slightly long arm length which I expected with Nike.

Took a couple pics one daylight and the rest comparing it with the vapor flash.

awesome i should get mine today too ur tomorrow. did it come by USPS or another shipping company?

hmm seems like it changes colors rather than flash bang LOL. dang i just checked my shipped out on 16, i hope i get mine today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom