for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

Saw these at a runners store... Had no wallet on me -_-

Does anyone know if the men's are cut the same as the womens version just different sizes or are they actually curved and sleeves shorter?

sleeves are slightly shorter in the women's version but the biggest difference is the women's sleeves are super narrow. if you have scrawny arms the women's would be okay. also as stated above the womens version has the glove sleeve added to it.

anyone see any of these in the outlets recently?
the men's half orange half 3m jacket is at jersey gardens retail $350 but i scooped it up for $95 after heavy discounts. the women's half volt half 3m is there also. plenty of sizes for both sexes.

Man, has anyone seen that this jacket sets off automatic faucets?? LOL. I walked into the bathroom and both of em started running, it freaked me out! It has to be because of the reflection off of the 3M.
noticed this yesterday. I remember it happened before, but i didnt think it being from the jacket itself haha

noticed this yesterday. I remember it happened before, but i didnt think it being from the jacket itself haha

Glad its not just me, ha. I thought I was going crazy! BTW; NDC has all three CW's for $100 off; all at $250, the Shield Flash Jacket/

Those half shield flash jacket is at my local outlet San Leandro WOMENS only though 69.99 .

Still looking for a men's at a discounted price the $250 is still high for me anyways.

Had to buy for $250 since I couldn't find it anywhere else cheaper. ( all good I had to return some TechFleece stuff anyways to ease the total price )

@ar2di2

Last edited:
Hi guys, just bought the nike vapor flash myself with the lime details.

I went out with the boys saturday night and I was real careful and all but it seems I've got little stains on it already.

My question is, what's the best way to clean this, and what's the best way to clean the whole jacket in general?

Cheers

Has anyone seen/found the nike flash jacket with the polka dots at any outlet or clearance stores?

Those half shield flash jacket is at my local outlet San Leandro WOMENS only though 69.99 .

Still looking for a men's at a discounted price the $250 is still high for me anyways.

Had to buy for $250 since I couldn't find it anywhere else cheaper. ( all good I had to return some TechFleece stuff anyways to ease the total price )

@ar2di2
For that price you could have had the full flash doe

@ar2di2
For that price you could have had the full flash doe

Yep, I got mine last year about this time for less than $100

Thinking of purchasing the 1/2 and 1/2 design for $150. How is the maintenance for these? Can it be machine washed with my other clothes?

Thinking of purchasing the 1/2 and 1/2 design for $150. How is the maintenance for these? Can it be machine washed with my other clothes?

i just throw my jacket in with normal colors and hang dry it after. I've washed it at least 10 times already and it holds up. the 3m part of the jacket is pretty sturdy compared to the thinner material on the flash gloves.

i just throw my jacket in with normal colors and hang dry it after. I've washed it at least 10 times already and it holds up. the 3m part of the jacket is pretty sturdy compared to the thinner material on the flash gloves.

This

I wash mines once a week. Just hang dry. I have the woman's version

Back
Top Bottom