for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

Nke Clearance I-Drive Orlando has these. How do they fit?

they run tts.  i have the black one in sz xl.  i'm 6' and about 250 lbs.

ok thanks man. I called and they had no more L. Girl tried selling me the XL saying the run small but didnt bite. Repped for the answer.

I'm looking for the polka dot 3m without not the hoodie version, could someone guide me to the right direction? Can't find it online

This week's newest pickup. Nike City Flash shield jacket. copped via phone order from nike factory store for $139.99 plus shipping. retail $550

Which store was it? The only one I found is $250ish. Thanks!

For real what store I been looking but nada

I called Nike to do a nationwide stock check for me. These were from the Kissamee FL Factory store in Celebriti. Apparently this was the last one in the store so it was marked down to clearance price from $380 to $200. The weekend I ordered these had a 30% sale so it came out to $140.

I called Nike to do a nationwide stock check for me. These were from the Kissamee FL Factory store in Celebriti. Apparently this was the last one in the store so it was marked down to clearance price from $380 to $200. The weekend I ordered these had a 30% sale so it came out to $140.

Not bad ill keep on checking

Anyone know how the nike flash fits?? I'm debating if I should buy the one for women???

Back
Top Bottom