for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

they are now discounted with 50% off at the 2nd link what ive posted

so its now only 95 euro/$117 dollar, i should've waited a lil bit more so that i could get them for 20 euro less
sick.gif

mad.gif
Yeah I saw that lol. Hopefully it's still there in a couple days. Thanks for the Oop lol

I finally decided to get the all over flash off ebay and im so pissed i missed my chance at getting one for $150. If anyone has a line on a mens M lmk! I'm seriously debating getting either the black and 3m or volt and 3m for less than $200.

I'm looking for all flash if anyone can point in the right direct please Hmu pm thanks

Does anyone know if the men's are cut the same as the womens version just different sizes or are they actually curved and sleeves shorter?

^^ I think more curved on the side if you look at the pictures
I was thankfully able to find one in a mens M for the black nike shield flash jacket for $200 so im going to go with that instead of trying my luck with a womens jacket. 

^, why did you not like the guys version?

The women's version is slimmer, it is lined with fabric and has hand holes. Mens version felt like I was wearing a plastic bag and I sweated profusely. I need my water.

Man, has anyone seen that this jacket sets off automatic faucets?? LOL. I walked into the bathroom and both of em started running, it freaked me out! It has to be because of the reflection off of the 3M.

anyone know where I can get a flash jacket for below retail? Checked out some ross's with no luck

Scooped the Arizona Super Bowl Destroyer (MSRP $250 at Nike Scottsdale) and it's all 3M but looks like a white pleather. Kind of rad! Will take pics when I can.

Back
Top Bottom