For somebody who has not been to Cali yet, first city to visit?

San Francisco. Hit up Castro district.
pimp.gif

I chose to visit a friend San Fran rather than chill with my cousin in LA in March. Hope I made the right choice! :smokin
ll

yup, they have some of the best eats in the City.

im kinda surprised nobody brought up Power Exchange yet :lol:

That's cuz I JUST saw this thread.

I'm bias because I'm from the Bay Area but for a first timer hit up LA.

But what will keep making you come back will be SF :pimp:

Mini summit?

Don't come to LA. We don't need tourist contributing to traffic.

Go to the Ayo Bay

Don't come to LA. We don't need tourist contributing to traffic.

Go to the Ayo Bay

This right here.

Plus if you're coming here expecting to see what you do on TV, best to not come. It's not even close to what is shown.

You cannot walk out of Dodger Stadium onto Santa Monica pier.

When you're here, don't say Cali, San Fran, or Frisco. Do say: California, Northern California, SoCal, LA, San Francisco, or "the City."
I'd say there's probably more fun to be had if you went to LA area. Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Knotts, Getty Museum, etc. But if you'd like a little more city sophistication, San Francisco won't be bad either. I was born in SF, but I wouldn't mind living in either city.

Also, skip Oakland :lol:. I went to college in the East Bay. There's nothing special out there aside from Berkeley and Jack London Square.

Only been livin in Cali since June but part of me still feels like i should still put on for this place :pimp:

Come to the Bay bruh

Living in the NYC area my entire life, I can't get down with SF. It feels like a small suburban town masquerading as a large urban city. I am not a fan.

But the rest of the Bay :pimp:

Last edited:
SF is arguably the best city in the world. It's in a league of its own compared to other cities in CA. Now book that trip to San Francisco.

I feel like San Fran is the tourist attraction and LA is just the city if that makes any sense

Def. SF. There is a lot of culture out there and the food is great. Might not be the best place for a lot of people to live but it is definitely a place to visit and enjoy. There is always something to do in SF.  

If you like booty but you're not into women go to SF. If you're a real playa that know the game, gotta hood pass anywhere you go and ain't a b come through to Oakland.

when you're in SF try the bread bowl clam chowder at the fisherman's wharf and when you're down in LA try the street dogs in downtown LA (fashion district)

i would probably say SoCal. LA, Anahiam, San Diego. 

Beaches, nice weather, disneyland, magic mountain, hollywood, SEXY YAMBS.

I'm from San Francisco BTW. The City got the best food hands down though. WE created the SUPER BURRITO.

damn responses are all over the place..........

so san franciso is just a big ayo tourist attraction?

so what about between san diego and la??

I stayed in Anaheim for 4 days.  It was pretty nice.  Didn't have a car, but their public transportation ran until about midnight if not later.

not trying to thread jack but im going to SF in may, staying at fisherman's warf. any recomendations on what to hit up?

Only been livin in Cali since June but part of me still feels like i should still put on for this place
pimp.gif

Come to the Bay bruh

Living in the NYC area my entire life, I can't get down with SF. It feels like a small suburban town masquerading as a large urban city. I am not a fan.

But the rest of the Bay
pimp.gif
yea listen to this guy.

ignore San Francisco, a world class city and the premier city in the bay area. hit up "the rest of the bay" LOL

Back
Top Bottom