For the beard aficionados: Official BEARDGANG Line Thread

Accountability? :rofl:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? :lol:

Man you have me rolling laughing.

You didnt really "challenge" my comment, you said I couldnt grow a beard, which is ridiculous

And I know my opinion matters to you because you keep going back and forth with me about it. Telling me my opinion is ******ed or stupid. Telling me to check Google articles.

Basically implying I should change my opinion or something. :lol:

Its facial hair dude :lol:
I never said you couldn't grow a beard; I asked if you could grow one. There is no reason to carry on with you about this. No matter how many members point out the stupidity of your comments, you're only response is a :lol:

I think it's hilarious that because I called you out on your bs; I'm somehow bothered by your opinion. I wasn't bothered by it, but disagreed with it. This is a message board and going back and forth in discussion is how threads usually work.

It's * Your for the 2nd time :lol:

And I don't care if certain members don't like my opinion, they are probably the type of dudes I was referencing in my original post.

It's like why get your panties in a bunch about what another man thinks about something as inane as your motivation for your grooming habits. :lol:

The way you are defending this beard thing is anything but masculine :lol:

Last edited:

And I don't care if certain members don't like my opinion, they are probably the type of dudes I was referencing in my original post.

It's like why get you panties in a bunch about what another man thinks about something as inane as your motivation for your grooming habits. :lol:

Go back to sleep fam.

No one cares. We're just telling you you're wrong. By definition a beard is masculine. It isn't a hard concept to grasp.

Lmaoooooo @ beards being a phase, what a dumb statement....I have a beard simply because it's easier to maintain than not having one....lol I shave and the stubs are back the next day....and I've never been the type to fully wipe my face of facial hair, I'd look like an infant.

Had the snow beard going yesterday...lol

Steezy wit da ross :pimp:

It's like why get your panties in a bunch about what another man thinks about something as inane as your motivation for your grooming habits. :lol:

Nobody is getting their panties in a bunch, but you. You came into this thread to rustle feathers and you achieved your goal. I'm not defending this "beard thing", I just pointed out the stupidity in your comments.

Yes are! :lol:

You just admitted I ruffled feathers, must your feathers because I don't see anybody else saying their feathers were rustled. :lol:

It was my opinion, the way you are going about this, you would've thought I talked about something serious to you :lol:

"Accountability"...." Achieved your goal of ruffling feathers"

Geez :rofl:

He already did, and literally pulled the same exact thing, :lol:

Says something denouncing beards and then claims "hit dogs holler" when someone tells him to get lost.

The way dude riding soooo hard for his campaign I'm willing to bet his beard struggle AF

Like son...is not your thing, we get it...go away :smile:

Yes are! :lol:

You just admitted I ruffled feathers, must your feathers because I don't see anybody else saying their feathers were rustled. :lol:

It was my opinion, the way you are going about this, you would've thought I talked about something serious to you :lol:

"Accountability"...." Achieved your goal of ruffling feathers"

Geez :rofl:
Multiple members addressed you after you made your comment. You knew exactly what you were doing when you came in this thread. Every single response you have given since your original comment has been accompanied with a :lol:

It's obvious that you just wanted to stir **** up. For some reason you think I believe your opinion is important; I don't though. I think your opinion sucks and nothing more.

The way dude riding soooo hard for his campaign I'm willing to bet his beard struggle AF

Like son...is not your thing, we get it...go away :smile:

He has the Paul Pierce taco meat special, there's no other reason to be acting like this, :lol:

No dude who can grow a beard behaves like a ho when speaking about beards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let Mister Strugglbeard go on his way now, he's from Texas so I'm willin to bet he's a good ol boy with a neckbeard that has 2 or 3 patches. :lol:

Growing my beard so I had to post. The laughs are being had in here lmfbo aka laughing my ******* beard off!

I've never said my opinion was important. You've made it important to you but getting panties in a bunch about it.

And the reason I'm laughing but some of y'all are really funny to me :lol:

Its like you want to post selfies of myself with a snow beard or something :lol:

Sorry ain't happening...you can think what you want.

My original point is a beard is a just beard, get yourself over and your feels. :lol:

Last edited:
I've never said my opinion was important. You've made it important to you but getting panties in a bunch about it.

And the reason I'm laughing but some of y'all are really funny to me :lol:

Its like you want to post selfies of myself with a snow beard or something :lol:

Sorry ain't happening...you can think what you want.

My original point is a beard is a just beard, get yourself over and your feels. :lol:

Not sure if there is a more recent thread, but I see responses from 2 weeks ago so I don't feel like I'm grave digging..

African American males.. what products do you use on your beard? Is a pomade or oil better? I'm trying to get a nice shine, smell and detangle. Just want my beard looking beautiful. Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom