For the beard aficionados: Official BEARDGANG Line Thread

I'm saying if the guy has baby hairs still and he decides to shave that area. I'd say it's more likely to grow back stronger than the og baby hair.

Why would shaving it make it stronger? People have posted they heard that works but i've never seen anyone post that it actually worked for them or anyone they know.

Ok not stronger but thicker than the original hair. Or at least I would think. Once that baby hair is gone it's never coming back. Unless like said genetics doesn't allow it

I've had a beard, shaved the beard,grew it back, shaved it again.

It's really not a big deal like some Johnny come latelys want it to be. That phase of the beard is done, sorry you missed 2009.

You're making my point.

Do you see a thread called the eyebrow thread? The goatee thread? The chest hair thread?

They are just things some guys have. It's not a big deal.

Maybe back like 5 years ago, a beard was kinda different.

But if in 2016, you're still talking about your beard like it's something special? :lol:

Lmaoooooo @ beards being a phase, what a dumb statement....I have a beard simply because it's easier to maintain than not having one....lol I shave and the stubs are back the next day....and I've never been the type to fully wipe my face of facial hair, I'd look like an infant.

Had the snow beard going yesterday...lol

You missed totally what I said.

Snow beard? Who the **** cares?

I've had snow eyebrows.

Cool story.

Last edited:
You missed totally what I said.

Snow beard? Who the **** cares?

I've had snow eyebrows.

Cool story.

I'm sure on a board with 90% females you'll find threads dedicated to eyebrow care, lipstick, contouring, hair braiding, da hell are you talking about a beard being the new hippie trend...lmao you sound silly as hell

Everytime see a man talking negatively about beards I just assume his beard is weak as hell, :lol:

They've been around since the beginning of time, they aren't going anywhere, ever.

I'll be rocking my beard and jerseys until the day I drop, **** your phases.

No I said it's not some special thing, some of y'all dudes like to pretend it is.

Snow beards? And hash tagging your beard? Bragging about your beard on social media?

Thats **** funny as heck to me :lol:

Last edited:
Man stop, you sound like the sorority girls at my school who started a shave the beards campaign.

No I said it's not some special thing, some of y'all dudes like to pretend it is.

Snow beards? And hash tagging your beard? Bragging about your beard on social media?

Na, bruh, YOU said they were a special thing 5 years ago.

Whatever the hell that means, :lol:

Sounding like some trend hopping 16 year old that needs to see Kanye rocking Flyknits before he cops a pair.

Beards were NEVER special, just because some musty hipsters decided to grow them doesn't make them trendy.

It's a damn beard, that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

So is funny to you, congratulations...here have a cookie on your way out

Back
Top Bottom