For you homophobic dudes, I got a question for you (serious topic)

Would you be able to handle the lifestyle in the penitentiary? Is your ego more important than your life?

I ask this, because EVERYTIME topics like this come up, dudes are always quick to say the "Oh hell no, I wouldn't let that happen, I'd kill them, nobody is doing that do me" line.

Which we all know, that ain't easy as it sounds to be. If Big Bubba wants you, you're gonna get got!

Would you be able to handle the lifestyle in the penitentiary? Is your ego more important than your life?

I ask this, because EVERYTIME topics like this come up, dudes are always quick to say the "Oh hell no, I wouldn't let that happen, I'd kill them, nobody is doing that do me" line.

Which we all know, that ain't easy as it sounds to be. If Big Bubba wants you, you're gonna get got!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by coryturner

I would boo boo on his johnson.

he'd prob make you lick it off & proceed to pound you
devil.gif
 bring it 
devil.gif

id really try to kill him tho & if that dont work then id just kill myself. i couldnt live after bein anally  raped

id really try to kill him tho & if that dont work then id just kill myself. i couldnt live after bein anally  raped

Join a gang, Lift weights, and FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT...No willing ayo...if i am battered and unable to defend myself its AYOHOUR 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(no ayo)

Join a gang, Lift weights, and FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT...No willing ayo...if i am battered and unable to defend myself its AYOHOUR 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(no ayo)

What you see on TV and reality are 2 different things....

...If you go in and mind ya business, dudes is not gonna mess with you like that.

What you see on TV and reality are 2 different things....

...If you go in and mind ya business, dudes is not gonna mess with you like that.

Back
Top Bottom